Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My First LoFi Album is Live Today

Would love to hear what you all think. The entire album was created on my PO-33 using various chopped samples and one or two PO-32 drum packs from @jakoB_haQ that I sampled onto my PO-33.

I then used my iRig 2 to record them into GarageBand. Exported them to AudioShare and into AUM where I used Brusfri, TB EQ, TB ReelBus, and TB Barricade to master.

https://open.spotify.com/album/0pxLsfTZaELSZtx9IwHiw7?si=BkK8j5U4Si25nc2JQ4xyyg

Comments

• Congratulations

• Great sound. I’m floored by your technique.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Congratulations

Thank you! Exciting day for me.

@robertreynolds said:
    Great sound. I’m floored by your technique.

Thank you! I am forcing myself to work on other stuff for a bit but I’m also antsy to dig into the next album. It’s super fun to work on. Definitely no mass appeal but fun.

• Nice sampling work. Reminds me a bit of Gramatik.

• Very interesting

• Love it mate. I think I will add this to my car journey albums.
    Did you need to fiddle around with tb eq or is it easy to use inbuilt presets?

• @Identor said:
    Nice sampling work. Reminds me a bit of Gramatik.

@Pietruccio said:
    Very interesting

Thank you 😊

@Small_paul1976 said:
    Love it mate. I think I will add this to my car journey albums.
    Did you need to fiddle around with tb eq or is it easy to use inbuilt presets?

Presets work pretty well. I do tweak them a bit for sure but they give a solid base.