Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Restoring iSymphonic?

Just downloading in apps on a new device... all good but iSymphonic is a bit strange. Asks you to repurchase but says you will not be charged. Anyone with any experience restoring this app?

Comments

• Yes. It's will NOT charge you... it will show something like "you already bought this, do you want to download it again for free"? But with iSymphonic it hard to recall what you bought before... so there's lots of drama hitting that BUY button to see if you added one more.

All the Crudebytes apps have this dramatic feature and all the IAP's are more that my $10 rule. But still... I can now sample them into audio layer. So, there's light ahead.

The downloads are also incredibly slow... the biggest pianos take 6-10 hours. Something is throttling the download rate. And if it crashes or you close the screen sometimes. You must start again.

Worth it to me but I love great samples.