Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Video Conferencing For Remote Training

edited March 2020 in Other

Hi All,
Hope you are healthy.

Looks like Tokyo might shut down and I am in charge or training new teachers that are meant to start teaching first week of April.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced video conferencing system that has multiple “rooms” and offers screen sharing?

Something easy to set up and available on multiple platforms that can handle up to 25-30 people.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Comments

• Google Hangouts (or Meet, for G-suite) is minimal but free and not time-limited as far as I know.

• Zoom might be good?

• @animalelder said:
    Zoom might be good?

My wife is a college teacher here in California and has her masters degree in computers and electronic learning. She is using Zoom on a laptop PC right now during lockdown to teach her classes online.

• Thank you for your suggestions.
    I am testing Zoom now.

@cloudswimmer
    Is your wife using and monitoring the audio directly or does she use a dedicated headset and mic?