Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BeatMaker 3 and AUM, how to use it as IAA...keeps crashing * SOLVED*

Hello all,

So. I have never been able to get beatmaker 3 to open in the instrument slot of aum, its available as a IAA , but when chosen, it just takes a while to load, and when it does get to the end, it crashes and tells me to reopen the app and close it and try again and that dont work either. Has anyone else got it to work , i was hoping to use the BM3 sampler in an aum session.

Comments

• @rickelal3 said:
    Hello all,

So. I have never been able to get beatmaker 3 to open in the instrument slot of aum, its available as a IAA , but when chosen, it just takes a while to load, and when it does get to the end, it crashes and tells me to reopen the app and close it and try again and that dont work either. Has anyone else got it to work , i was hoping to use the BM3 sampler in an aum session.

Open BM3 then open AUM then add BM3 to AUM channel.

• Thank you so much :) !!! It works now. Take care buddy

• @rickelal3 said:
    Thank you so much :) !!! It works now. Take care buddy

Glad to hear you've got it working. It would be great if you updated the thread title to include "SOLVED"

• @rickelal3 said:
    Thank you so much :) !!! It works now. Take care buddy

You too 👍

• Also make sure background audio is enabled in BM3...
    (It used to be enabled by default but for some strange unknown reason the developer chose to disable it by default causing issues when BM3 gets launched by another app).