Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Magic Mouse

Hey folks,

Long time lurker, occasional poster, Proud member!

I’m dumb (just a man), but for the life of me can’t figure this out.

The new ios13.4 update is awesome and all (mouse support).

Does anyone know how I can seamlessly connect magic mouse1 to multiple devices (iPad air2 to iMac 2012)?

They both connect (if I turn off Bluetooth from one or another) but is there a more cleaner way? Shortcut?

Thank you for any advice!

Comments

• Didn’t mean to attach poll! I don’t know what happened. No poll required!

• AKAIK, those devices can only connect to one device at a time. There are Logitech keyboards and mice that can quickly switch between 3 devices, but Apple mice and keyboards are monogamous.

• Thanks!

• There's another way, for trackpads anyway. You can connect to the iPad or the Mac using the lightning-USB cable that comes with the Magic Trackpad. Use this for one device, and Bluetooth for the other.

• Can you use any old mouse, or does it have to be Apple's new trackpad? I've used a mouse on my iPad when iPadOS first came out but the experience was less than pleasant. Has it now changed to something more usable?

• Yes good call on the trackpad idea @mistercharlie I’m gonna shop my ass off at the local amazon to see if I can snag one

Yeah @audio_DT i was unsuccessful with the mouse on the first edition iPadOS thingy too.

edit. Now I see I can’t scroll with my magic mouse on iPad. baby steps....

• @audio_DT said:
    Can you use any old mouse, or does it have to be Apple's new trackpad? I've used a mouse on my iPad when iPadOS first came out but the experience was less than pleasant. Has it now changed to something more usable?

Any mouse, Bluetooth or usb.

• 13.4 - Scrolling isn't supported on the Magic Mouse 1? Just the MM 2?
    Is scrolling supported on 3rd party mice with scroll wheels (Logitech, Razer...). Thanks.

• @Sequencer1 said:
    13.4 - Scrolling isn't supported on the Magic Mouse 1? Just the MM 2?
    Is scrolling supported on 3rd party mice with scroll wheels (Logitech, Razer...). Thanks.

It works on the cheapo brand one I got from amazon.

• @Sequencer1 said:

Scrolling works with my USB wireless Logitech M510 mouse

• Hey thanks @wim @hmtx You got me to get off my lazy butt and test my Logitech Anywhere MX USB wireless mouse. It works, scrolling too.