Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria Pro on Sale $24.99!

Just bought it on the App Store in the US
Auria and Auri LE are both on sale as well

Which Would you get
  1. Cubasis 3 at $33.9919 votes
    1. Auria Pro at $24.99
      52.63%
    2. NanoStudio2 at $11.99
      47.37%

Comments

• All the above. Each have strengths and weaknesses and would be based on use case. Nanostudio 2 for beatmaking, Cubasis 3 for quickly doing no fuss vocal recording and Auria Pro for its mixing and ripple editing.

• Really depends on what you need..... I do all my sequencing with external hardware sequencers so most definitely Auria Pro for me. But, NS2 looks really done if you need what it has.

• How is the new version of Auria with bug fixes?

And what's MIDI like in Auria?

• I really love Auria Pro and Nanostudio 2, and I also think that once the bugs are ironed out Cubasis 3 will be awesome.

Write and compose in NS2, then export stems to Auria for mixing and tracking instruments and vocals.

• Yeah I like Auria Pro for mixing/recording. Just been having stability issues, and problems with some plugins. Hoping those have been fixed in the latest update.

Nanostudio is great.

• edited March 2020

Can someone tell me why Auria Pro is better for mixing? Why is it worth bouncing stems from an existing project in NS2 or Cubasis, when they can host the same auv3 mix/master fx? Or does AP have better native fx?

• @drewinnit said:
    Can someone tell me why Auria Pro is better for mixing? Why is it worth bouncing stems from an existing project in NS2 or Cubasis, when they can host the same auv3 mix/master fx? Or does AP have better native fx?

It has far more flexible routing than Cubasis 2 or 3, and it has audio tracks which NS2 lacks. Once NS2 gets audio tracks all bets are off.

• @richardyot said:

@drewinnit said:

It has far more flexible routing than Cubasis 2 or 3, and it has audio tracks which NS2 lacks. Once NS2 gets audio tracks all bets are off.

+1

hey did the original Nano Studio have audio tracks?

• @ralis said:

No, but you could record audio into the drum pads, as you can with NS2 as a workaround.

• @cian said:
    How is the new version of Auria with bug fixes?

And what's MIDI like in Auria?

The problem I had with Auria Pro is with IAP's, I bought a lot of them in Auria before the pro version came out and when the pro version came I instead of taking the upgrade path I just bought the new app, then there was a method where you had to have both versions on your Ipad to get the IAP's too transfer to Auria Pro... so having deleted Auria and Auria pro I reinstalled both, reinstalled the IAP's in Auria so i could transfer them to Auria Pro and it said it was reinstalling my IAP's in Auria Pro but never did, some of the sound I bought did but none of the plugs, none of the Fab Filter stuff, Psp stuff like vintage warmer or old time and others , none of it installed, tried for over an hour then my Ipad froze and i thought I bricked because i kept get a black screen and the white little spinning wheel thing, I tried for at least 40 minutes and thought I lost everything but eventually got my Ipad to work again and immediately deleted both versions of Auria.
    Maybe one day when I get a new Ipad Ill give Auria Pro another go but Im done with it, at least on my current Ipad because I have too much at stake, I really didnt like recording in it and at the end of the day didnt do a lot of mixing in it either.

• @sch said:

@ralis said:

No, but you could record audio into the drum pads, as you can with NS2 as a workaround.

4Pockets Multitrack Recorder...

• I got it. Thanks for the notification

• @Strizbiz Please contact us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to get you up and running with your IAPs.

Rim

• Does anyone know it the Fab filter AUV3 plugins work in Auria Pro or do I have to buy their iAP's?

• @ralis said:
    Does anyone know it the Fab filter AUV3 plugins work in Auria Pro or do I have to buy their iAP's?

Yes, they should.

• @ralis said:
    Does anyone know it the Fab filter AUV3 plugins work in Auria Pro or do I have to buy their iAP's?

The AUv3 versions work fine in AP.

• Ok, thank you as I would prefer to by them as the AUV3's so I have the choice to use them elsewhere