Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Digging deeper on Patterning 2 Probability feature to get random “waterscapes“ and fills - Live Jam

Hey guys!
Think we all need something positive now, so here is what i consider an Uplifting Live Jam. Major chords, a driving bass, cheerful vocal chops and an exciting rhythm.

Here i used Patterning 2 Probability feature to create a random landscape of water drop samples i recorded at home. And then used a spare slot for a snare fill, with volume controlled by an expression pedal, so i can bring in the fill whenever i want.

There’s also TC-11 with a watery, touch controlled, patch on the iphone. To add to the soundscape in some moments.

Hope you enjoy and sincerely hope you are well!

Comments

• Sounds really cool

• @animalelder said:
    Sounds really cool

Thanks man! 😉

• @Belibat : excellent job as always!

• @espiegel123 said:
    @Belibat : excellent job as always!

Thanks mate, so kind of you!

• So at first I thought you forgot to put away your production notes. Then I thought what a clever idea.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    So at first I thought you forgot to put away your production notes. Then I thought what a clever idea.

Not my idea but thanks 😄 copied it from Jacques, but maybe it’s not his original idea too!
    have you ever seen his videos?

Think this is worth some minute of your life 😉

• @Belibat said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:
    So at first I thought you forgot to put away your production notes. Then I thought what a clever idea.

Not my idea but thanks 😄 copied it from Jacques, but maybe it’s not his original idea too!

Oh yes, several times. The guy is quite the inspiration. Not his hair though 🤣

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@Belibat said:

😂 i was asking myself why it did that to his hair, then i watched his TED talk. The guy knows what he does!

• Nice! I'm going to have to borrow / adapt the expression pedal thing as a way to deal with tighter fills with polymetric drum patterns...

• @aplourde said:
    Nice! I'm going to have to borrow / adapt the expression pedal thing as a way to deal with tighter fills with polymetric drum patterns...

@Belibat said:

@Belibat said:

😂 i was asking myself why he did that to his hair, then i watched his TED talk. The guy knows what he does!

• @aplourde said:
    Nice! I'm going to have to borrow / adapt the expression pedal thing as a way to deal with tighter fills with polymetric drum patterns...

Glad you find this technique useful. I made a tutorial about the gear i use and how to set it up. You can find it on my youtube channel. You can really control everything with these pedals! 👍