Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Naked Traveller / Daveypoo Gives Some Light

I wrote the music and lyrics to this song almost fifty years ago. It was the 70s and there was a lot of hope for the future. Dave took my piano rendition and immersed it in Dylanesque grandeur. His guitarism, classic harmonica playing and vocals made me feel good as I worked it over adding the choir. These are tough times. Dave sang of hope and he did it exceptionally well. Thanks, Dave!

Comments

• Thanks for the kind words, Mike. A beautiful tune - I only hope I did it justice!

• edited March 2020

Nice jobs guys ! @LinearLineman @Daveypoo
    Dave ! Can I call you Zim ? 😉

• It’s a really nice track!
    I must admit i could have have done without the choir,but that’s only my taste😉.
    Good singing @Daveypoo !
    Very nice song @LinearLineman !
    Take care!
    Flo

• Very well played and sung @Daveypoo!!
    Sounds like that song was tailor-made just for you.

• Nice track and a very good rendition by Dave!

• edited March 2020

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I'm glad you enjoyed it - just hoping to do right by Mike's lovely tune. I appreciate the listens!

• Wow, Mike you wrote a beautiful song and Dave you interpreted it in a stunning way. The lyrics, the harp playing...really brilliant collaboration.

• Thanks @JRSIV - my harp playing is a bit rusty but I'm happy with how it turned out. Thanks for listening!

• Thank you @JRSIV. Very kind of you to say so. And thanks for listening @flo26. Would love to get a cameo by you on a future track! It has been a real privilege to collaborate with @Daveypoo. He is multi talented to the max. Wait for the next vocal by @JanKun! I am a fortunate fellow.