Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Patterning for iPhone 1.0.1

Proliferating to the App Store...

• Additional automation layers are now visible : Probability, Filter Type, Resonance, Cutoff, and MIDI CC 1
• Show value of modified parameters in top right corner.

Comments

• Nice, that was swift :)

• @benkamen said:

• Additional automation layers are now visible : Probability, Filter Type, Resonance, Cutoff, and MIDI CC 1

thank you Ben, is there any way you can make it so this app works on an iPhone 6+ :(

• @kobamoto said:

@benkamen said:

thank you Ben, is there any way you can make it so this app works on an iPhone 6+ :(

I'm looking into it. There are a couple of iOS 13 things in the app that I would need to disable.

• well only if it doesn't cause trouble for others, don't want to go that route...

• @benkamen said:

Bad.... Nice... have not hit the App Store... looking forward to this..

Thanks..

• The app store description says that drum kits can be imported from Patt2.

Anyone else try this with any success? I export the drum kit from Patt2 -> Files app and then open it directly (again in the Files app since there is no import dialog in Patterning). During the first few attempts, the app froze while loading but now, an icon shows up but none of the imported sounds play. Will have to investigate further, just wanted to check if anyone else has run into issues with using custom kits.

• @Empolo said:
    The app store description says that drum kits can be imported from Patt2.

Anyone else try this with any success? I export the drum kit from Patt2 -> Files app and then open it directly (again in the Files app since there is no import dialog in Patterning). During the first few attempts, the app froze while loading but now, an icon shows up but none of the imported sounds play. Will have to investigate further, just wanted to check if anyone else has run into issues with using custom kits.

Well that obviously sounds not right.... I've always done it using AirDrop from iPad to iPhone. I'll have a look.