Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jamup Pro Acoustic Expansion Pack Help

Guys, I can’t seem to figure out how to access my Acoustic expansion pack. I bought it a while back, restored purchases, and shows installed but i can’t find the acoustic simulator. Please help thanks!

Comments

• Typical of Positive Audio garbage. Sorry for the non-constructive comment but this happened to me a while ago and I swore off everything PA.

• @fprintf said:
    Typical of Positive Audio garbage. Sorry for the non-constructive comment but this happened to me a while ago and I swore off everything PA.

Positive grid, but yes, I don’t use their stuff anymore either for similar reasons.

• I think you go under the Amp/FX tab and if you press long press "stomp" an menu will appear select choose and you will see all the acoustic stomps, do the same procedure for Amps ,Filt, Dly etc.

• BenBen
    edited March 2020

Sorry to state the obvious but did you restore purchases in the Positive Grid store?
    I just opened mine for the first time in a while and had to restore before I could access anything.

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Guys, I can’t seem to figure out how to access my Acoustic expansion pack. I bought it a while back, restored purchases, and shows installed but i can’t find the acoustic simulator. Please help thanks!

If you can’t get it sorted, contact their support people. I have had ok-ish luck although it sometimes es has taken a few messages before hearing back.

• You may have to contact support .. i too don’t use jam up anymore

• Thanks guys
    I tried long press and nothing. I did restore purchases and they show purchased but i only see the acoustic EQ and acoustic reverb. I can’t find the acoustic sim.

• The long press did bring up the choose option but it brings up only the effects in jamup pro upgrade which shows installed.

The Acoustic Expansion Pack shows installed as well.

@hacked_to_pieces said:
    I think you go under the Amp/FX tab and if you press long press "stomp" an menu will appear select choose and you will see all the acoustic stomps, do the same procedure for Amps ,Filt, Dly etc.

• Found it 🤯😳🤪😂
    Was under amps and cabs not effects. Thanks all for helping me out.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• edited March 2020

Wow the acoustic sim does really work I’m pleasantly surprised ❤️
    Added it to a Recorded Taylor acoustic track and the various simulations of guitars do make it sound totally different.

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Wow the acoustic sim does really work I’m pleasantly surprised ❤️
    Added it to a Recorded Taylor acoustic track and the various simulations of guitars do make it sound totally different.

Glad you got it working. I’ve had a good experience with JamUp. Always stable, reliable.

• Yeah! I’m pleased. The long press is ehat drove me 🥜 nuts🤪. Even have to long press to save a preset but worked like a charm!