Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SoundCloud Pro 50% off until 3/30

Heads up. SoundCloud is offering 50% off the Pro subscription price ($72 instead of $144). Until March 30. I just took advantage of this. Now I can upload and unlimited number of tracks.

I'm not affiliated with SoundCloud in any way. Just thought this might be handy information if you've been waiting for such a deal.

Steve

Comments

• Affiliate link out of interest?

• @ThinAirX said:
    Heads up. SoundCloud is offering 50% off the Pro subscription price ($72 instead of $144). Until March 30. I just took advantage of this. Now I can upload and unlimited number of tracks.

I'm not affiliated with SoundCloud in any way. Just thought this might be handy information if you've been waiting for such a deal.

Steve

Thanks. I'm tempted. I've been daring myself to post music for others to listen to but I've been too scared. Might give this a whirl.