Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IK Multimedia's MODO Drum for iOS? New version of Sampletank?

@Ryan_IK

Hi,

Since you ported Hammond B-3X to iOS any plans to port MODO Drum?

Regarding a new version of Sampletank:

We understand that making an app AUv3 requires a complete re-write.
So why not, instead of making the current Sampletank for iOS AUv3-compatible, make a whole new version based on Sampletank 4 with Auv3?

All the IAPs in the current version should be available to buy in the new one.

Take care!

Comments

• Too many hopes I see.

• @Treaszure said:
    @Ryan_IK

Hi,

Since you ported Hammond B-3X to iOS any plans to port MODO Drum?

Regarding a new version of Sampletank:

We understand that making an app AUv3 requires a complete re-write.
    So why not, instead of making the current Sampletank for iOS AUv3-compatible, make a whole new version based on Sampletank 4 with Auv3?

All the IAPs in the current version should be available to buy in the new one.

Take care!

👍 1000x

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope for serious iPad versions but it is also true that hope is a kind of deception.

• I don’t know about their plans for bringing it to ios, but modo drum is very good on mac. I used it to replace some old drum recordings and was very satisfied. Ultimately though we wound up re-recording the drums with new parts. I think I still may have used a kick and a snare to augment in certain parts of the song, i don’t remember exactly though.

• Yeah...gave up on Sampletank going AUV3 a long time ago and deleted it over a year ago, over all I took a bath with all the IAP's I bought but I bought Pure Synth Platinum and it pretty much replaces Sampletank for me easily. Doesnt have all the IAP's Sampletank has but then again its much less of a money pit. If ST ever goes AUV3 I'll definitely reinstall it but if not I guess I got my moneys worth during the time it was relevant for me. ST is still a beast but just not for my workflow anymore.

• @Ryan_IK has stated that IK has not abandoned Sampletank .