Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Over the rainbow cover with amplitube and nembrini psa 1000.

I thought it was the best song for these complicated times.
Hope you will like it.
Flo

Comments

• I feel ya! Great, great playing! Smooth as butter, Flo! :)

• Thanks for that, @flo26. What a tune and beautifully rendered.

• @david_2017 said:
    I feel ya! Great, great playing! Smooth as butter, Flo! :)

@LinearLineman said:
    Thanks for that, @flo26. What a tune and beautifully rendered.

Thanks a lot guys!
    Take care!
    Flo

• edited March 2020

@flo26 : great tone,note choice and phrasing. Well done!

• Goddamn those Danny Gatton like bending pull offs sound so cool. Incredible tone. Then you get all Jeff Beck with those trem arm koto bits. Beautiful. I’ve been experimenting with the IR cabs like we discussed awhile back and if the time is taken to really dial everything in it’s amazing at what this technology can do.

I admit I still love to put an SM57 a few inches away from my Fender Champ or Deluxe but I can’t do that 24/7. Amp sims & cab IR’s are day & night, alone or wife asleep in the next room...

• Very nice interpretation with a great tone!

• Very inspiring guitar techniques on display here. Thanks for putting this out and exposing that cool backing track for practicing making the guitar sing with your fingers and not an overdose of FX. Metal Strings are amazing sounds sources in the right hands.

• @McD said:
    Very inspiring guitar techniques on display here. Thanks for putting this out and exposing that cool backing track for practicing making the guitar sing with your fingers and not an overdose of FX. Metal Strings are amazing sounds sources in the right hands.

Thaks a lot @McD !
    I don’t use many FXs on guitar.I’ve done this A LOT when i was youger😉,but that time is over😉.

• @flo26 said:
    I don’t use many FXs on guitar.I’ve done this A LOT when i was youger😉,but that time is over😉.

I hear that a lot from the great players that really on the sonic qualities of a decent amp with
    good speakers. The pedals just degrade the quality of the signal.

These IOS options are more than good enough for me and my headphones so you have taught me a lot about tone shaping to get closer to your pro sounds.

• @McD said:

@flo26 said:

I hear that a lot from the great players that really on the sonic qualities of a decent amp with
    good speakers. The pedals just degrade the quality of the signal.

These IOS options are more than good enough for me and my headphones so you have taught me a lot about tone shaping to get closer to your pro sounds.

🙏