Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Logitech Crayon on Sale

edited March 2020 in Other

Verizon has the Logitech Crayon on sale for a great price $34.99 with free 3-5 day shipping. I think I mite grab one. I know Doug from STR has one. Anyone else? Do you like it?

https://www.verizonwireless.com/products/logitech-crayon-digital-pencil-for-ipad-9-7/?AID=11365093&SID=9eb8f0526bcc11eaa43af682979f005c0INT&vendorid=CJM&PUBID=1225267&cjevent=a16817c96bcc11ea83e0043b0a24060d

Comments

• Ahem..
    I even made a video about why I use the Logitech Crayon.

But to summarize, I like it because it uses the lightning charger, doesn't roll off easily, can easily use it from one iPad to another, and it's cheaper than the Apple Pencil.

• Awesome thanks for the info. I think I’m going to get it.

• Ordered. And you can get Free 2 day shipping.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Ordered. And you can get Free 2 day shipping.

Glad to hear.

• LFSLFS
    edited March 2020

Hi all,

To whom it may concern:
    While we're not equipped with the device ourselves, one of our users joined the current Cubasis 3.0.2 beta program, and confirmed the Logitech Crayon to work as expected (same for Apple Pencil, of course). Cubasis 3.0.2 is aimed to be released at the end of March... so, in a few days.

Best,
    Lars

• Good to know. Thanks @LFS

• Quick question while I wait for my Crayon in the mail.... I’m having trouble finding the answer online, if an app doesn’t support the a Apple Pencil/ Logitech Crayon I can still use it as a regular stylus to select things and such, correct?

• This is great - just ordered one. I've been eyeing this for awhile and this was the perfect price. Thanks!