Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS Sidechain!

I’ve just achieved sidechaining on iOS! The real deal, not a workaround. All within one self-contained DAW. OMG. Years I’ve been waiting to do this! Thank you Auria Pro for finally implementing this!!! Hurraahhh! In this time of such weirdness, let us rejoice where we can!

BTW, took me awhile to figure it out, but I eventually figured out you’ve got to use the Fab Filter Pro-C Auv3 plug-in, not the Fab Filter Pro-C built into Auria Pro... wasn’t getting the proper result going that route. But the auv3 plugin version works perfectly, beautifully! Yes yes yes!

Comments

• The new 4Pockets SidechainFX works pretty solidly as well.

• BeatMaker3 has sidechain for its internal dynamics also.

• Nanostudio 2 also has internal sidechain. :)

• @tadat said:
    I’ve just achieved sidechaining on iOS! The real deal, not a workaround. All within one self-contained DAW. OMG. Years I’ve been waiting to do this! Thank you Auria Pro for finally implementing this!!! Hurraahhh! In this time of such weirdness, let us rejoice where we can!

BTW, took me awhile to figure it out, but I eventually figured out you’ve got to use the Fab Filter Pro-C Auv3 plug-in, not the Fab Filter Pro-C built into Auria Pro... wasn’t getting the proper result going that route. But the auv3 plugin version works perfectly, beautifully! Yes yes yes!

AUM has had AUv3 side-chaining since version 1.3.4 released a month ago :)

• The Auria plug-in side chain works perfectly, as long as you turn off “Enable MIDI” in the midi learning menu of the plug-in and in the side chain collapsible window, select “Ext”. I use side chain all the time in my basses, but I had to bounce them to audio before finding out I just had to turn off midi learning in the plug-in.

In fact, the internal versions of the fab filters seem to work better (more stable) then the AU ones in my setup.