Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

To Lift Up Your Spirits

edited March 2020 in Creations

A reworking of Pachelbel’s Canon for troubled times, to lift your spirits. (If you’re reading this years later, we’re in the middle of a global pandemic :open_mouth: )

Uses a whole bunch of things including 2 Kroneckers with @Spidericemidas ‘s patches, Aparillo, Pure Synth Platinum, Ripplemaker, Kauldron, TB EQ, Reverb, Barricade, Borderlands Granular ... and Chord Triggering by the indispensable Tonality Chord Pad by @TonalityApp

Comments

• What a lovely melody mate.

• @craftycurate Wow! A little piece of history here to look back on in decades to come, no doubt. Fantastic work. Glad to have a couple of my patches in there!

Including @echoopera @reasOne @Tones4Christ Sorry I’ve been off the grid a while recently and seems like I’ve missed a few uploads/comments from you guys. I’ve just had my arse severely kicked by COVID-19. Only just starting to feel slightly human again now. Suffering some nasty after effects in lungs still. Need strong painkillers at moment just to be able to sit up and breathe, but still can’t draw full breaths. So much unbelievable congestion also gathered in my head/sinuses that something has happened to my left ear and I have absolutely no hearing from it. Now that’s a disaster for a sound designer/music maker!! Very frustrating and disappointing. Hoping it might unblock soon, but if not, will have to go get it checked out!

Take care guys and be careful and mindful as much as you can!

• @Spidericemidas said:
    @craftycurate Wow! A little piece of history here to look back on in decades to come, no doubt. Fantastic work. Glad to have a couple of my patches in there!

Including @echoopera @reasOne @Tones4Christ Sorry I’ve been off the grid a while recently and seems like I’ve missed a few uploads/comments from you guys. I’ve just had my arse severely kicked by COVID-19. Only just starting to feel slightly human again now. Suffering some nasty after effects in lungs still. Need strong painkillers at moment just to be able to sit up and breathe, but still can’t draw full breaths. So much unbelievable congestion also gathered in my head/sinuses that something has happened to my left ear and I have absolutely no hearing from it. Now that’s a disaster for a sound designer/music maker!! Very frustrating and disappointing. Hoping it might unblock soon, but if not, will have to go get it checked out!

Oh Brother...Sorry to hear that it hit you hard. I hope you are on the mend and getting the help you need. Be sure to get rest and eat well to get yourself back into form. I pray that you are watched over and that your strength will return daily.

Be well brother.

• @Spidericemidas said:
    @craftycurate Wow! A little piece of history here to look back on in decades to come, no doubt. Fantastic work. Glad to have a couple of my patches in there!

Aw shoot ... sorry to hear you've been ill my friend. Will pray for a swift recovery :) Keep us posted ...

I had an inner ear infection one time that filled the eustachian tube with gunk. This had the weird effect that I heard one semitone lower in that ear, so doing music was nearly impossible. I had a live gig during that time, so had to wear an earplug in the dodgy ear ...

• @craftycurate Beautiful work brother. Thanks for the spark of light today...had my head bopping and legs tapping like my 90's Clubbing taffy dancing fool I was :)

• @Spidericemidas So glad to hear that you're on the mend, my friend! Please recover swiftly!