Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

seaquence : updated

this app is an oldie but i’ve always thought it was pretty good. it sounds good , it’s fun , it’s inspiring and it’s original. i’ve made some pretty cool stuff with this and used the audio in other projects.
the only real set back with it is the lack of connectivity to audiobus / iaa
but, even still, this is great to pull out on the go and just jam, or while hanging on the couch during this lock in and hang out in a single environment, which i honestly find quite peaceful at times.
any it’s been updated today so if you used to have it in the past or never have, i say grab it for free and if you find you want to dive a bit deeper you can unlock the full version for 7$ USD.
they are a team of 2 and i think they’ve done a great job with it!

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/seaquence/id1106270489

Comments