Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Ruismaker x Korg Nu:Tekt

Running Ruismaker drum synth models on the NTS-1 (triggered using MIDI with Cubasis 3):

The NTS-1 is quite a fun little synth thingy. Also fun to put together.

:)

Comments

• Cool. Do you plan to release the models into the wild?

• @bennorland said:
    Cool. Do you plan to release the models into the wild?

Yeah, probably :)

• Damn. I keep on wanting to find reasons not to by the NTS-1

• @brambos This is just awesome :)

What about AUv3 multi-output support for the Ruismakers?(Regular and FM).

Regarding the NTS-1 in general I'm personally interested in how well the 'Chips 2.0' oscillator runs on it....

(This considering the huge amount of tweakable parameters it has).

Seems like the NTS-1 is really hard to get hands on though...
    (Would love to have one as companion for my Micro Freak).

• Oh wow @brambos please release it someday (soon :)).

Love the NTS-1, got mine this week. Sounds great and so many awesome oscillators / fx available.

Seems a bit sensitive to dirty power though, getting noise and hiss from the USB power that I don't get in other synths powered/connected in the same way.

Completely clean if connected to powerbank/battery though.

• @Peblin said:
    Seems a bit sensitive to dirty power though, getting noise and hiss from the USB power that I don't get in other synths powered/connected in the same way.

So it’s not just me! I’ll try the battery power as a USB cable with a ferrite choke didn’t help.

• @brambos Kosmonaut adapted for the NTS-1 knobs would be AMAZING btw - hardware Kosmonaut for the MicroFreak :)

• edited March 2020

Brilliant! Makes me want to have a pair 😁. Already have one, so synth + drum machine = BramBos Jam.

• @Samu said:
    @brambos This is just awesome :)

What about AUv3 multi-output support for the Ruismakers?(Regular and FM).

Regarding the NTS-1 in general I'm personally interested in how well the 'Chips 2.0' oscillator runs on it....

(This considering the huge amount of tweakable parameters it has).

Seems like the NTS-1 is really hard to get hands on though...
    (Would love to have one as companion for my Micro Freak).

+1 on the ruismakers getting multi-out. I’ve been checking the store all the time, hoping for the nice surprise. For now, I’m using Pure Acid for most drumming duties, precisely because it has multi-out.

• Cool, still dreaming of AUv3 multi-output support for the Ruismakers. I know you can do it :)
    (Or better yet a new app that merges them into one and freely lets us choose the drum models without limitations with some additional models). A sample model roughly based on the Volca sample would be a yummy addition and no, I will not scream after polyphony or time stretching sampling etc...

Oh well I can always dream :D

• @brambos that's absolutely amazing. So much looking forward to it.

one little idea - would be amazing to have a few "demo patterns" programmed that you could select from, to make it a standalone "drummer" for just starting when you need some kind of backing beat when jamming with the rest of the rig - without having to sequence it. 4 on the floor or whatever :)

• Ruismaker will kick that ones a** when released :D

• First beta now available for download for your NTS-1:

http://ruismaker.com/korg/

• @brambos : very cool. I have both bits of hardware so this is a must try

• First demo I've seen in the wild of the oscillator in action. Pretty nice stuff!