Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iBassist on sale 50% off

just amazing and the price is not just right but if stayed like this the app will remain top 10!

iBasist. half price today!

Comments

• I used this on my FAWM 2020 project. The disbelief and utter disdain when I told my friends I used an app for Drums and Bass. Worth seeing and hearing the reaction!

• @Stephan523 said:
    I used this on my FAWM 2020 project. The disbelief and utter disdain when I told my friends I used an app for Drums and Bass. Worth seeing and hearing the reaction!

And it opens up his Drum’s AI really well..

• Yep. I used Rock DM, iBassist. One song with Funk Drummer. Right into an iZotope Spire, which btw are fantastic..

• @Stephan523 said:
    Yep. I used Rock DM, iBassist. One song with Funk Drummer. Right into an iZotope Spire, which btw are fantastic..

Will love to hear it... 😇

• It’s rocknroll.. if you don’t mind.. www.reverbnation.com/steveestes

• @Stephan523 said:
    It’s rocknroll.. if you don’t mind.. www.reverbnation.com/steveestes

Thanks.. I love music.. any kind of music..

• I'm just hoping Mid East Drummer goes on sale at some point. iBassist was definitely worth whatever I spent on it, on sale a few months ago.

• edited March 2020

@fprintf said:
    I'm just hoping Mid East Drummer goes on sale at some point. iBassist was definitely worth whatever I spent on it, on sale a few months ago.

my lumbeat top to button list is
    iBassist, reggae drummer, funk drummer, soft drummer, jazz drummer..sadly not impressed with the others, much better stuff out there although i do like the Lumbeat app structure and signature player idea allot.

would be nice to see jazz, reggae, fusion, flamenco, rock and metal guitar as well as metal and fusion drummer,

• Is there any point in someone who is already a decent bass player getting this?

• If you are also taking on other production tasks sure.

@TimRussell said:
    Is there any point in someone who is already a decent bass player getting this?

• edited March 2020

Sonofa... Just bought this yesterday at full price. Oh well, looks like it will be worth it.

Edit: I see Reggae Drummer is on sale, too, but I’m not seeing the discount on the app store.

• 1 day sale. Bullshit

• Yup, I missed it too in the end

• @Sawiton said:
    Sonofa... Just bought this yesterday at full price. Oh well, looks like it will be worth it.

Edit: I see Reggae Drummer is on sale, too, but I’m not seeing the discount on the app store.

Reggae Drummer is not on sale now - it was about week ago

• Whew. Got my order in just in time (UK App Store).

• Used it my FAWM 2020 production. People would ask me.. who played the bass? I am in Nashville...

• This app was really nice. I´ve paired it with Bassalicious and they married good.

• Got this yesterday in the sale
    Nice work lumbeats, wish I had brought this a year ago, paired this with reggae drummer and sunrizer last night, super outcome.
    Think I will defo get some distance with this combo
    If jazz drummer goes on sale, might even pick it up, and I know zero about jazz ( come to think about it, I know zero full stop, never gonna get rich, but having a blast !! )
    Stay inside and stay safe

• @GavrielProductions said:

@fprintf said:
    I'm just hoping Mid East Drummer goes on sale at some point. iBassist was definitely worth whatever I spent on it, on sale a few months ago.

iBassist, reggae drummer, funk drummer, soft drummer, jazz drummer..sadly not impressed with the others, much better stuff out there although i do like the Lumbeat app structure and signature player idea allot.

would be nice to see jazz, reggae, fusion, flamenco, rock and metal guitar as well as metal and fusion drummer,

Any recommendations for a mid-east/Indian type beats or music makers? For some reason I am fascinated by these and making music over the top of an established beat/drone is super fun for me.

• @fprintf said:

@GavrielProductions said:

@fprintf said:

Any recommendations for a mid-east/Indian type beats or music makers? For some reason I am fascinated by these and making music over the top of an established beat/drone is super fun for me.

SwarPlug has a huge number (73) of Indian instruments and loops. BeatHawk has Indian and Middle Eastern expansion packs of the usual quality. There’s also Taqs.Im but I don’t own it.