Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Assign midi note to external samples

Is there any fast app that assigns midi note to external samples? Should i just use Aum , load many samples into channels and go from there?

Plan to externally hardware sequence them

Comments

• There are a ton.
    DigiStix, EG Pulse, AudioLayer, Chameleon ... and probably a dozen others. More details about what you're trying to do might help people to give more specific recommendations. Are these short samples or long? Looping or not? Do you want to play them melodically with pitch-shift? Do you need time stretching, etc...

• edited March 2020

Sounds like you're looking for a standalone app.
    Nanostudio 2 has Slate which I find the most accessible and quite powerful MPC-style sampler. Up to 64 pads each with its own filters and FX, mute groups, pitch/reverse/loop options, ADSR envelope etc.
    As a "free gift" you also get a sequencer to record with, in case you don't always have your hw sequencer at hand.
    You can load up many Slate instances, each with its own mixer and MIDI channel.

• Short samples, trying to route them out to External sequencer. Yeah I think eg pulse should do the trick.

• edited March 2020

@rs2000 said:
    Nanostudio 2 has Slate which I find the most accessible and quite powerful MPC-style sampler. Up to 64 pads each with its own filters and FX, mute groups, pitch/reverse/loop options, ADSR envelope etc.
    As a "free gift" you also get a sequencer to record with, in case you don't always have your hw sequencer at hand.

Thanks guys! Yeah slate sounds good. I thought there is a simple app, just to load your samples and assign midi...like a sound module. Maybe that would be a Mozaic thing.

• @Sergiu said:

@rs2000 said:

Thanks guys! Yeah slate sounds good. I thought there is a simple app, just to load your samples and assign midi...like a sound module. Maybe that would be a Mozaic thing.

Mozaic is MIDI only. It doesn't do any audio.

EG Pulse, DigiStix, Chameleon, and AudioLayer sound like they'd all do the job.

• edited March 2020

@Sergiu said:
    Short samples, trying to route them out to External sequencer. Yeah I think eg pulse should do the trick.

What kind of samples? Instruments that you want to play melodies and chords on or just drums, percussion and sound FX?
    How many?