Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini’s analog rack demo.

Comments

• Thank you flo26, cool demo.
    Best,
    Andrea

• edited March 2020

That’s sweet, as always @flo26. Thanks, Andrea. I look forward, as a nonguitarist, to messing with these. Very generous of you. Stay safe.

• Pure tone! Search no more ❤️🙏☝️
    Great job!

• Thanks a lot you all!
    Flo

• @flo26 as always, your tones are stellar and your playing is fantastic. I've been messing with these lately and they are just excellent apps.

• @Daveypoo said:
    @flo26 as always, your tones are stellar and your playing is fantastic. I've been messing with these lately and they are just excellent apps.

🙏🙏

• Very nice playing. Great Floydish demo.

• @Faland said:
    Very nice playing. Great Floydish demo.

I must admit i don’t like this demo 🙀.
    I will surely make another one.
    Thanks for your kind words.
    Take care!
    Flo

• U2? You are right on "the Edge". Tres Bono.

This is an excellent demo of the audio quality of the FX'es and the pricing is very good...
    the GUI's are beautiful... they are Universal... and many of them are FREE. Like the Delay for example. So get them all and the effective cost is ridiculously cheap for what you get.

• I can see/hear why you say that about your demo a s it was not your usual style but I liked it actually and it was excellent for me in demonstrating the different effects. I immediately went on site to buy the missing effects and found some were now free as of today. Bought those still on sale as a thank you.