Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I Like This Place

Seeing the outpouring of affection and concern for Mark Watt just reminds me how decent a place ABF is. (I pray the internet doesn’t go down. Perfect time for an EMP!... sorry, couldn’t help myself).
Yes, the rant thread is contentious, but just a couple of individuals have gone at it in real time (myself included). Otherwise, business not quite as usual with devs offering freebies and folks showing extra goodwill and empathy.

This is the only social medium I use. Frankly, without it I would feel far lonelier each and every day.
So, thanks to @Michael and all you regular and not so regular posters. My only wish is that we see more and more folks come out of the shadows to comment on whatever. It feels good, you know?

Comments

• So here is my comment.

Yep, feels good. 😁 Stay healthy, man!

• Couldn’t agree more @LinearLineman

I got into the web pretty early, I was 19 in 1995 when we got our first PC with a modem, so needless to say I have come across hundreds of music sites, forums and message boards over the years. I still frequent some of the big one’s, but since 2015 when I went all in with iOS music production apps this has been the forum I come back to everyday.

Having forum.audiob.us during this insane point in all of our lives allows us to at least remain tethered to what’s important to us. I certainly don’t take it for granted. All the best to everyone here, be safe and keep the faith...

JohnRSIV

• it certainly IS a wonderful place! it's my "check it multiple times a day" forum, and it means a lot...

• It's the people... there are hundreds of similar places since its a pre-fab building in
    the Internet Zone which lives in Virtual Space.

So, it's the people and the @Management.

If you don't own all the @Micheal apps buy one to show appreciation for the history of IOS
    Music and his role in these developments.

• Right on.

• Got my 12.9 today. It’s now going thru a couple of days devirusing in its box... how weird is that!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Got my 12.9 today. It’s now going thru a couple of days devirusing in its box... how weird is that!

Every word should have 1 meaning. I hate ambiguous overloaded words. Virus. They sent you a new iPad with a pre-loaded virus. And you think leaving it in the box will help. Call AppleCare... you need help. Do NOT visit the Genius bar. Apple has a sense of irony.
    When does the "genius" show up? He's at the Bar right now. Take a number.

• We are all the human family after all. ❤️❤️❤️🙏☝️😌

• If you guys haven’t seen Independent Day movie, it reminds me of the awesome perhaps the best speech ever from a virtual president during a time when the human race was about to be exterminated by the alien invaders. So eerie and similar to what human kind is facing right now.

• @Tones4Christ said:
    We are all the human family after all. ❤️❤️❤️🙏☝️😌

We should remember this way more often. We are all one.

• edited March 2020

@LinearLineman said:
    This is the only social medium I use. Frankly, without it I would feel far lonelier each and every day.
    So, thanks to @Michael and all you regular and not so regular posters.

👍
    I’ve been in the www from the very beginning and been a member of many forums. Audiobus-Forum is indeed very special, love this place and most of the people here. I have many friends here. It’s a family by it’s own.

Many greetings to all from Berlin!
    Wish you all the best. Stay healthy and keep distance in the public for a while. Let’s meet here... 😊

Berlin by Night

• Hi @chandroji! How have you been? Your neck issue resolved? Thought of you a lot. Glad you’re back.

• Best forum on the web...

• I've only started regularly checking and posting in this forum recently, but I am really loving it, lots of inspiration to be found here, and so many people who are extremely generous with their time and knowledge. Feeling gratitude that this is here for sure, and glad to be a small part of this community.

• I enjoy this forum for many reasons. Mostly the responses from the true enthusiasts That are either really experienced or those that are starting out but are on 🔥 to learn. I don’t know a ton about the different tools and the different workflows, but reading about them and how you all come up with them and then developers driving products to match is really fun and this is the place to be for that. Sure there are spats and whatnot, but as a community of folks, it’s a great place. I don’t contribute much, but I’m here learning from you all. Thank you for sharing your passion and skills. I appreciate it 🙏 🙇

• edited March 2020

A few internet forums are beside my work my only social contact anyway since years.
    And this is a really a nice place indeed. Also such places are now even more important than ever for those who suffer faster from a longer social out time.

• edited March 2020

@LinearLineman said:
    Hi @chandroji! How have you been? Your neck issue resolved? Thought of you a lot. Glad you’re back.

Hi Mike!
    I feel good! Thanks a lot for asking and thinking about me, makes me happy... 😊
    But... I was not in the hospital till now. Maybe I was too much afraid to go there.
    And now, it’s not a good time, I think I will wait until the c-crisis is over.

To motIvate me and my creativity I bought some hardware Synthesizer in the last few month. I’m happy I’ve bought them because now it’s a good time to practice because Germany is close to lock down all social activities outside from home. I don’t know for how long but I think I will have enough time to make some nice music.

Good that we have the Internet and forums like ABF so keeping social contacts is quite easy even it is virtually... 😊

All the best to you my friend! Take care!

• @chandroji dope setup! 😎

• @chandroji said:

Good to hear you're holding your own and a great excuse (as if we need one) to buy gear. Boy, you must have really long arms :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Boy, you must have really long arms :)

Hehe! 😎
    Not really. The third tier of this keyboard stand is difficult to reach for my arms while sitting. Not a good place for the Pyramid and Deluge. In the meantime I changed a lot to make my place more ergonomic and comfortable as possible. The Pyramid and the iPad as my center are now placed on my master keyboard you didn’t see in this photo. Hope I will find a thread for posting actual photos ...

@gusgranite
    Agree! It’s a little bit different compared to my compact iPad only setup.
    Love the Prophet 12 ❤️

• So glad you’re doing good @chandroji!