Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Record from AUM into Cubasis 2 & 3 | IAA Output Routing | haQ attaQ

How does one record Audio from AUM into Cubasis? This is another frequently asked question that I've been receiving (a LOT) from many viewers over the years. A session like that needs Inter App Audio (IAA) routing and here's how you set it up!

The setup process is the same wether you’re using Cubasis 2 or 3.

Apps used: AUM, Cubasis 3, AudioShare, Pure Acid

Btw I’ve pinned a comment under my video on YouTube with extra vital info in it. I’m pasting that info here now:

You have to RESTART everything if you first do your setup and then realise that background audio is turned off in Cubasis. I’ve had my sessions glitch out completely when I’ve tried turning background audio on after doing the setup. If that happens, then it is simpler and less frustrating to just do it all from scratch.”

haQattaQ

Comments