Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spacecraft videos, audio creations

Spacecraft made by my mate is the best app for MPE on any platform also a version soon to be released has an infinite record function (shown here) and other improvements.

I know a ton of people own the app and like the developer very much. He is a lovely bloke.

I love to see some SC creations posted here.

Comments

• @Shiro said:
    Spacecraft made by my mate is the best app for MPE on any platform also a version soon to be released has an infinite record function (shown here) and other improvements.

I know a ton of people own the app and like the developer very much. He is a lovely bloke.

I love to see some SC creations posted here.

I just read on Facebook Mark has covid and almost died! In intensive care now ...

• Love SpaceCraft and corresponding with Mark was great. A generous man.

• i use this app daily!

• i’m drawling a blank here haha and can’t remember how to get the grain to move forward instead of in reverse... the pink one is going forward but the blue is playing reverse...i couldn’t reach mark to see what i was doing wrong but hopefully someone knows 😎

• @reasOne said:
    i’m drawling a blank here haha and can’t remember how to get the grain to move forward instead of in reverse... the pink one is going forward but the blue is playing reverse...i couldn’t reach mark to see what i was doing wrong but hopefully someone knows 😎

ugh i still can’t remember what changed direction lol i know it’s easy . i tried again but no luck

• edited January 2021

@reasOne said:
    i’m drawling a blank here haha and can’t remember how to get the grain to move forward instead of in reverse... the pink one is going forward but the blue is playing reverse...i couldn’t reach mark to see what i was doing wrong but hopefully someone knows 😎

hey man, you know you can message me on twitter or insta any time!

If the grains are moving to the left of the crosshairs it's because you've activated infinite mode. FYI the grains go on the left in infinite mode in order to allow the samples to be played right at the leading edge of incoming audio with near zero latency. If they were on the right they would zip past the audio instantly.

Another way grains can go in reverse is if you are below the red contour in the pitch/ring-mod panel.

• @deltaVaudio said:

@reasOne said:

hey man, you know you can message me on twitter or insta any time!

If the grains are moving to the left of the crosshairs it's because you've activated infinite mode. FYI the grains go on the left in infinite mode in order to allow the samples to be played right at the leading edge of incoming audio with near zero latency. If they were on the right they would zip past the audio instantly.

Another way grains can go in reverse is if you are below the red contour in the pitch/ring-mod panel.

ahh so that is part of infinite mode... makes sense! i was wondering why i couldn’t get that change!!!
    i messaged you on ig but i know youve been thru a lot and just got home so i figure you missed it... was not sure if you were all back to normal so didn’t wanna keep bugging ya until you were fully back!!
    thanks dude! loving the live sampling!!

• @deltaVaudio hey Mark, I just bought spacecraft the other day and I’m absolutely loving it. I’ve used all the granular processors on IOS and SC is definitely one of the smoothest across wide ranges of transposition.

I had an idea / feature request I wanted to pass along:

Do you think it’d be possible for the 2nd buffer (the pink one) to take input from the output of the green processor? That way you could either resample from the green granulator, or process it in infinite mode. I think this could lead to some really cool results.

• @aleyas said:
    @deltaVaudio hey Mark, I just bought spacecraft the other day and I’m absolutely loving it. I’ve used all the granular processors on IOS and SC is definitely one of the smoothest across wide ranges of transposition.

I had an idea / feature request I wanted to pass along:

Do you think it’d be possible for the 2nd buffer (the pink one) to take input from the output of the green processor? That way you could either resample from the green granulator, or process it in infinite mode. I think this could lead to some really cool results.

dude that’s a great idea! if it’s possible i vote yes!