Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quick Word: About Health.......

IF YOU SNEEZE OR COUGH...do it into YOUR ARM...NOT YOUR HAND.

If you have a baby, kids, pets, or ever sit or drop things on your floor of your home.....TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF OUTSIDE YOUR HOME.

If you bring them in, clean them first.

Think about it like this, conduct yourself like you work in a hospital.

FOR NOW.

Get some Emergencee or powdered Ascorbic acid(Vitamin C)...it is the most soluble and usable for the body.

As of now, I can say in the US(Florida), the test for a 6 hospital area are coming back nearly ALL negative at this point.

SO FAR LOOKING GOOD FROM MY LITTLE SPOT ON THE GLOBE.

Best.

Make some music and let's rock through this shit together.

Perhaps we can make a thread for music/video/audio creations done during this time?

Love you all.

Comments

• @RUST( i )K said:
    If you have a baby, kids, pets, or ever sit or drop things on your floor of your home.....TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF OUTSIDE YOUR HOME.

I strongly advocate this all the time. Think about it. If you are living in a kind of high traffic household, or entertain, or have kids, think about all the horrible shit (literally and figuratively) someone can step in and then traipse through your house, smearing across wood, tile, mashing into carpet.

Kids especially. There could be ONE dog shit in the back yard and guess what? Somehow, they are gonna step in it. Like a homing device is attached to their sneakers or something.

All I'm saying is that it's so easy to just take your shoes off. Sometimes it's awkward asking other folks to do it but fuck it. My house, my rules.

• Do what you need to do, but don’t get paranoid, paranoia turns everything to SHIT.

• @knewspeak said:
    Do what you need to do, but don’t get paranoid, paranoia turns everything to SHIT.

No doubt.

I don’t even get flu shots.

• I agree brother. I also recommend you walk around thinking everyone has this bug, it mentally prepares you and keeps your body in awareness mode.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@knewspeak said:
    Do what you need to do, but don’t get paranoid, paranoia turns everything to SHIT.

No doubt.

I don’t even get flu shots.

My wife always does, ends up feeling crappy from the shot, and then later get sick.

• I bought a cheap bottle of vitamin d supplements too. There is some evidence it has protective effects against respiratory ailments.

https://www.bmj.com/content/356/bmj.i6583

• I know everybody’s worried, but, I can really recommend Nihilism™, it really gets me through the day when things get tough.

• Also: listen to trained professionals in the medical community for your advice. Don't take the words of postings on facebook, here or anywhere else. There is a ton of b/s advice out there. Listen to Anthony Fauci, or the like, for your guidelines.

• @u0421793 said:
    I know everybody’s worried, but, I can really recommend Nihilism™, it really gets me through the day when things get tough.

I appreciate this point of view even though I have very real panic attacks. Sometimes you just need to realize in some aspect you have no control... it sucks but then (if you have enough empathy) you realize everyone is in the same boat.

Panic, recover, laugh in the face of destiny and the abyss. Then have lunch and look at the sky and tell people you love them.

• @iammane said:

@RUST( i )K said:

I strongly advocate this all the time. Think about it. If you are living in a kind of high traffic household, or entertain, or have kids, think about all the horrible shit (literally and figuratively) someone can step in and then traipse through your house, smearing across wood, tile, mashing into carpet.

Kids especially. There could be ONE dog shit in the back yard and guess what? Somehow, they are gonna step in it. Like a homing device is attached to their sneakers or something.

All I'm saying is that it's so easy to just take your shoes off. Sometimes it's awkward asking other folks to do it but fuck it. My house, my rules.

Dogs in yard and the parasites ! People have no ideas

• @robertreynolds said:
    I bought a cheap bottle of vitamin d supplements too. There is some evidence it has protective effects against respiratory ailments.

@robertreynolds said:
    I bought a cheap bottle of vitamin d supplements too. There is some evidence it has protective effects against respiratory ailments.

The issue w C is it’s solubility, absorption, and quality.

GMP product only

Ascorbic Acid Powder— like used in “emergencEE” OTC products for instance.

• @Tones4Christ said:
    I agree brother. I also recommend you walk around thinking everyone has this bug, it mentally prepares you and keeps your body in awareness mode.

I think those who mock prep people or those who are religious or spiritual may have a different perspective now......

• Here in the Netherlands we are advised to keep 1,5 meter distance from each other. In my hometown there are already a lot of cases but because I work in mental healthcare I NEED to go to my work. About the dog poop: I’m not saying you need to step in shit, but we as humans sometimes “need” some dirt to keep our immune system active. Watch the following piece of George Carlin, there is definitely some truth in it.

• @kinkujin said:
    Also: listen to trained professionals in the medical community for your advice. Don't take the words of postings on facebook, here or anywhere else. There is a ton of b/s advice out there. Listen to Anthony Fauci, or the like, for your guidelines.

• @Bietfriek said:
    Watch the following piece of George Carlin, there is definitely some truth in it.

Man would he be enjoying our current calamity huh? His “Entropy Fan” and “Save The Planet” bits were basically descriptions of our current situation...