Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WIKI Login?

Hi,

I tried to use the Add App form but was denied because I was not logged in. I tried that using the same credentials as this forum and it does not work. Is there something I am missing? I looked for some way to create a WIKI account but failed to find one. Thanks!

Brad

Comments

• i couldn’t get on either

• @michael: any ideas

@BradHowes and @reasOne : do you have a popup block on or anything? If you are logged on to the forum, you shouldn't have to log on separately for the wiki.

• @espiegel123 Thanks. I am logged in here (duh!) and when I click on Wiki in the top banner, I get a page that has a "Log In" button at the upper-right. Is that normal? I do not have any popup/ad blockers.

• @BradHowes said:
    @espiegel123 Thanks. I am logged in here (duh!) and when I click on Wiki in the top banner, I get a page that has a "Log In" button at the upper-right. Is that normal? I do not have any popup/ad blockers.

That isn't normal. Try logging out of the forum, force-quitting the browser, relaunching it and logging back into the forum.

what browser?

• After we had several incidents of people posting spam or deleting whole pages on the wiki, Michael applied a rule that you need to have a minimum number of forum posts before beeing allowed to modifiy the wiki.

• @_ki said:
    After we had several incidents of people posting spam or deleting whole pages on the wiki, Michael applied a rule that you need to have a minimum number of forum posts before beeing allowed to modifiy the wiki.

I didn't realize that. Good to know.

• @espiegel123 said:

@_ki said:
    After we had several incidents of people posting spam or deleting whole pages on the wiki, Michael applied a rule that you need to have a minimum number of forum posts before beeing allowed to modifiy the wiki.

I didn't realize that. Good to know.

Just use the Drambo thread if you don't have enough posts yet 😅

• If you change to the wiki and want to edit there, you have to relogin - thats normal.

• @_ki Thanks for the info.

• @reasOne Hmm, what happens if you change to the wiki and do a login there using the same name and passwort as on the main forum ? Do you get an error message ?