Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New original song. No country this time...

edited August 2014 in Creations

I seem to get stuck in this country vibe (not that there's anything wrong with that, I love country music), so I thought I'd try something different.

Not sure what this is, but it ain't country :-)

Anywho, apps used, besides AB: Cubasis, Drum Studio, Amplitube Orange, Audio Mastering.

Comments

• I like pretty much like most music (well except Country, Rap, and EDM, not that there is anything wrong with that) and this song is right in the middle of my personal likes. Very well produced and I so wish I had your great voice. Thank you for sharing.

• @Keebo said:

I like pretty much like most music (well except Country, Rap, and EDM, not that there is anything wrong with that) and this song is right in the middle of my personal likes. Very well produced and I so wish I had your great voice. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks!

• Yea, man! Good song, great vocals. Everything sounds damn good.

• Excellent