Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Reggae Drummer is on sale... 50% OFF

Reggae Drummer is 50% OFF today
https://apps.apple.com/app/reggae-drummer/id1445050080

stayhome and play Reggae

Courage everyone in these rare moments, we will get over this in a few months ... take care!

Comments

• Already taken it! Thanks!!!

P.S. it would be great if also the other apps go on sale too!!! :wink: I've just added funds to my iTunes account....

• @LuisMartinez, I’m a jazz guy, Luis. Please put jazz drummer on sale!

• I already own this, awesome app, if you're into reggae and dont have it already, grab it.

• @LuisMartinez I'm a funk drummer ;)

• Wow
    Mentioned this last night
    Bam
    This happens
    You'll get my money when I get home tonight on my iPad pro
    Big thanks

• Quick question
    Can this export midi ?

• I like the One World idea of putting Reggae Drummer on sale to encourage solidarity in these trying times, but it's not really my vibe. How about Soft Drummer to lower some stress levels? Or even Rock Drummer to blow off some steam? :wink:

• bought, thx, and right on time for the reggae track I've been working on lately

• Midi export ??

• Reggae drummer comes to live with ibassist presets

• @Nicebutfun said:
    Midi export ??

Midi export is coming to his other drum apps. Jazz was first.

• @Nicebutfun no midi export yet. I’m waiting for that because some of @LuisMartinez other drum apps have that.

• Got it, thanks. This app is great fun.

• If this is not your style of music are getting the app for another reason? ie, samples etc?

• I highly recommend picking up Reggae Drummer even if you're not into reggae. Here's an example of Reggae Drummer playing drums for a decidedly non-reggae tune:

• Thanks for the update, fingers crossed this will also get midi export soon then...
    Will buy later today, I guess I can run this through aum and record the audio at least

• edited March 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Daveypoo said:
    I highly recommend picking up Reggae Drummer even if you're not into reggae. Here's an example of Reggae Drummer playing drums for a decidedly non-reggae tune:

Groovy! :sunglasses: :love:

• Thanks @BCKeys
    Home in a few hours so finally get to purchase

• @Daveypoo nice song, how did you get the drummer to play like that about 0:13 and then again at 0:30 in the song?

• @senhorlampada said:

@Daveypoo said:
    I highly recommend picking up Reggae Drummer even if you're not into reggae. Here's an example of Reggae Drummer playing drums for a decidedly non-reggae tune:

Sounds like Funk Drummer

• @MAtrixplan said:

@senhorlampada said:

@Daveypoo said:

Sounds like Funk Drummer

Similar, yes, but the fills are different and frankly I like the drum tones in Reggae Drummer more than those in Funk Drummer. I also like using Lumbeat apps for genres different than the intended use as I feel like there's more personality in the performances.

Just some food for thought!

• Need to make a video of something like this someday that sounds awesome!

@Daveypoo said:

@MAtrixplan said:

@senhorlampada said:

@Daveypoo said:

Sounds like Funk Drummer

Similar, yes, but the fills are different and frankly I like the drum tones in Reggae Drummer more than those in Funk Drummer. I also like using Lumbeat apps for genres different than the intended use as I feel like there's more personality in the performances.

• I hope RD will not be only one sale of Louis

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Need to make a video of something like this someday that sounds awesome!

@Daveypoo said:

Not quite a tutorial, but here's an example:

• What organ @Daveypoo ? Seems prior to B3x and good.

• edited March 2020

@LinearLineman said:
    What organ @Daveypoo ? Seems prior to B3x and good.

Galileo 2. You can do wonderous things with that app if you're a bit diligent & patient!

• I thought so @Daveypoo. Diligence and patience... uhhh. That’s what I got you for, babe.

• edited March 2020

That’s me on the right. Lord, I was gorgeous.