Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthMaster One iPhone now FREE for a while

To help those of you stuck at home to spend quality time, here's our gift: SynthMaster One iPhone is now FREE until April 1! Download it now and start making music!

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/synthmaster-one-iphone/id1490902617

Comments

• Nice...

• The lesson I get from the past few weeks is to never buy apps and to just wait for a global pandemic

• @sclurbs said:
    The lesson I get from the past few weeks is to never buy apps and to just wait for a global pandemic

Lol! 😂

• very nice! i think i have the universal app, so i do not personally need this but really is a cool thing to give it out while everyone’s locked up! generous and great act of human kindness

• I grabbed the desktop presets as they were on sale :)

• Yup, IAP on sale too

• Can anyone compare the two versions.... Other then the size, layout, and initial amount presets is there any other differences?

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Can anyone compare the two versions.... Other then the size, layout, and initial amount presets is there any other differences?

• 8 voice polyphony (16 for the universal version, 32 for desktop)
    • Comes with 300 presets (650 for the universal version, 1250 for desktop)
  • Oh... I was missing the 8 vs 16 polyphonic difference. I’m trying to decide wether to get the universal version or stick with iPhone version and get IAP.... thanks

• Thank you for the generous contribution to the community, @waka_x!

• Thanks for this. Sounds amazing. Does it have a skin for an iPad Pro 12.9" ?

• Thanks
    UK lock down might be just round the corner

• edited March 2020

@jangomango18 said:
    Thanks for this. Sounds amazing. Does it have a skin for an iPad Pro 12.9" ?

For AUv3 yes we do have 12.9 specific skins/layouts

• Thanks

• edited March 2020

Does anyone know how to get the iap full presets expansion to appear on the iphone if you bought it on the ipad, using the iphone version for both. I can’t see an option to restore purchases.
    (Solved. Phew.)

• edited March 2020

Thank you very much for this wonderful gift !

• @purpan2 said:
    Does anyone know how to get the iap full presets expansion to appear on the iphone if you bought it on the ipad, using the iphone version for both. I can’t see an option to restore purchases.
    (Solved. Phew.)

Plus... many thanks for this. It sounds great.

• edited March 2020

@kv331audio_bulent thank you very much . I bought the expansion and some expansions for the player too :) 5 stars
    it seems that there is a glitch in the iPhone version , pressing for example the random button , it remains pressed and can’t retriggered . Same for other menu buttons . Only way is to press something else and then the button you need . (hope it makes sense )

• Thanks ,very nice of you

• Mine keeps crashing when I try to reload an AUM project with SMO for iPhone in it. You can click on it hit reload then it works but it loses its present and midi connections. Anyone having this problem...?

• PS I am using it on an iPad with the most recent version of iOS

• iPad 6 that is. Lol

• @Poppadocrock I tried 4 instances on AUM (also on AB&apematrix) and work fine on reloading a session.
    Can't test more cause my Air2 will explode!

• Huh. Thanks for the help.

• Ok, so I’ve got this sitting inside BM3, anyone know how to change the skin to iPad 12.9 ?

• @royor said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    Can anyone compare the two versions.... Other then the size, layout, and initial amount presets is there any other differences?

• 8 voice polyphony (16 for the universal version, 32 for desktop)
    • Comes with 300 presets (650 for the universal version, 1250 for desktop)

Actually, you can set the iPhone version to 16 voice polyphony and it really does play 16 voices

• I noticed the 16 polyphony too. I was wondering about that because it’s the only main difference listed between iPhone and Universal version, obviously besides the GUI and such...

• So if I purchase IAP in iPhone version and decide to get Universal later on does the IAP transfer over between the two apps? Do you only have to buy it once for both apps?

• Does anyone know if You only have to buy SynthMaster One IAP expansion only once for both SMO and SMO for iPhone? Or do you need to buy twice once for each?

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Does anyone know if You only have to buy SynthMaster One IAP expansion only once for both SMO and SMO for iPhone? Or do you need to buy twice once for each?

Not supported yet. We need to figure out how to do that. You'd need to complete registration though for that.