Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget 2 Released

1282930313234»

Comments

• @Samu said:
    This makes me wonder a bit what Korg is up to?
    Maybe they are busy porting the Triton to iOS giving Gadget an overhaul?

And If I could make a wish AUv3'fying the Instruments and Effects...
    (The Gadget effects are essentially the same as on the NTS-1 so it would same me some dough).

Triton?
    They'd rather port the Wavestate to Gadget, believe me, you wouldn't look back again :smiley:
    It's a fantastic synth. Some even call it the hardware version of Omnisphere 2 :D

• @rs2000 said:

@Samu said:
    This makes me wonder a bit what Korg is up to?
    Maybe they are busy porting the Triton to iOS giving Gadget an overhaul?

And If I could make a wish AUv3'fying the Instruments and Effects...
    (The Gadget effects are essentially the same as on the NTS-1 so it would same me some dough).

Triton?
    They'd rather port the Wavestate to Gadget, believe me, you wouldn't look back again :smiley:
    It's a fantastic synth. Some even call it the hardware version of Omnisphere 2 :D

Triton for all the classic sounds...
    Regarding Wavestate, sure it would be nice as an AUv3 :)

The way it’s programmed most things could be done with SunVox as long as all the waveform/samples would be available :D

• @rs2000 said:
    Triton?

i could have sworn the hardware version of Omnisphere 2 was the XV-5080... ;)

• @The_Bard_sRc said:

Hehe, ask ten people and get ten responses 😉

• @rs2000 said:

@The_Bard_sRc said:

honestly I was surprised when I first saw Omnisphere how much Eric Persing carried over from the D50/JD/XV's patch design scheme into that software after he left Roland. it's certainly a better successor to the XV series than anything Roland's tried to do with it

• @The_Bard_sRc said:

@rs2000 said:

@The_Bard_sRc said:

honestly I was surprised when I first saw Omnisphere how much Eric Persing carried over from the D50/JD/XV's patch design scheme into that software after he left Roland. it's certainly a better successor to the XV series than anything Roland's tried to do with it

Omnisphere has definitely added a lot of beef on top.
    I have found the lovely mix of synth sounds and pcm samples to achieve D50-like sounds in iWavestation, and since the Wavestate has all the Wavestation samples plus quite a number of new ones and an enhanced wave sequencing engine, a Gadget or even AUv3 replica of it would be fantastic.