Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Export MIDI from Cubasis 3

I feel like I remember recently being told that you can’t export MIDI from Cubasis. Not sure what was possible in 2 but I just found where to export MIDI from CB3. You create a Mixdown and just select MIDI.

I was able to import it directly into Xequence 2. Figured this might be useful to others.

Comments

• Yes, you can do this in CB2 also.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Yes, you can do this in CB2 also.

So weird, wonder why people were saying you could only do this from X2 and NS2.

• @YourJunk said:

@AndyPlankton said:

I think sometimes people read something, make assumptions, and then repeat..which results in mis-information, and other people read that mis-information thinking it is fact...and repeat...

I have seen this happen on at least one other occasion regarding CB3 .... MIDI Clock timing. It has been solid from day 1 of CB3, it was initially missing start/stop (now fixed), but the clock was and is solid. People are still asking on here if the MIDI clock timing issue on CB3 is fixed !

Thank you for trying to break this cycle by posting that you have found out how to export MIDI from CB :) Most just accept that the information they read was wrong and carry on, leaving others to fall into the same trap !

• @AndyPlankton said:

@YourJunk said:

@AndyPlankton said:

I think sometimes people read something, make assumptions, and then repeat..which results in mis-information, and other people read that mis-information thinking it is fact...and repeat...

I have seen this happen on at least one other occasion regarding CB3 .... MIDI Clock timing. It has been solid from day 1 of CB3, it was initially missing start/stop (now fixed), but the clock was and is solid. People are still asking on here if the MIDI clock timing issue on CB3 is fixed !

Thank you for trying to break this cycle by posting that you have found out how to export MIDI from CB :) Most just accept that the information they read was wrong and carry on, leaving others to fall into the same trap !

That’s why I often just come and ask you my CB related questions :) B) o:) >:)

• @AndyPlankton said:

@YourJunk said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Well I’m happy to break the cycle.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@YourJunk said:

@AndyPlankton said:

That’s why I often just come and ask you my CB related questions :) B) o:) >:)

haha, feel free to ask away :)

• @YourJunk said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@YourJunk said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Well I’m happy to break the cycle.

:) :sunglasses: