Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dirt: EsotericSynth Noise/Drone

Created with EsotericSynth through F-16 Filter (Cutoff & Resonance mapped to Novation Launchkey) + ShimmerFX.

From the album TJ Porter Glacial
Available on Available on iTunes & Spotify.
and @ https://tjporter.bandcamp.com/

Comments

• Less than 10 seconds in, and i'm hooked. Awesome trip
    Gonna check more of your stuff :wink:

• Very engaging. Too bad EsotericSynth 1 my iPad 0 regularly.

• Thank you my good people.

• edited March 2020

The video is excellent by the way, really suits the song. What do you use for these videos? @tjporter

• Great stuff @tjporter i really need to spend more time with esoteric..

• @Gavinski said:
    The video is excellent by the way, really suits the song. What do you use for these videos? @tjporter

Generally find public domain material from archive.org and edit/manipulate with Shotcut.
    Very low budget production.

• Looks great though, the track was also texturally very interesting, but I only got time to listen to a little bit, will try to get a full listen later, good on you for sharing

• Rather than start a new thread, I'll just leave this here.
    Several instances of Soundscaper, Zeeon & Paulstretched samples.