Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stand Alone Tracker/Sampler from PolyEnd. WOW!!!

edited March 2020 in Other

Just gonna leave this here:

Elektronauts thread:
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/polyend-tracker/122004/146

Comments

• i see an ipad, deluge, octatrack, op-1, renoise marriage.
    yummi

• Oh yeah thats nice

• "SPECS" from the comments on the site.

As per image to text reader, then fed into google translate:

MUSIC AT HAND
    The device from Polyend Tracker from the Olsztyn company allows to create
    use an entire music album. Inspiration for its construction was
    music composition programs in the 90s. Device
    additionally equipped with tools for creating sounds,
    i.e. sampler, synthesizer or FM radio. Thanks to the compact design
    structure and power supply from an external battery, Tracker
    lets you record and produce music anywhere.

——————————

So the fifteen buttons in the upper right are:
    Instrument Parameters
    Pattern
    File
    Config
    Master
    Sample Looper
    Sample Playback
    Sample Editor
    Sample Recorder
    Song
    MIDI
    Instrument
    FX1
    FX2
    Pattern

Notice the Pattern button appears twice, but these are no doubt different functions

• Just bought a 1010 Blackbox but damn, this looks fire

• edited March 2020

I just know polyend is not going to put this out without follow actions, if this thing is the monome mLR minus the computer twill be an oh happy day!

hmm but at what price though cause we feeling kinda spoiled over here in elektron Ville with the prices lately

• @kobamoto said:
    I just know polyend is not going to put this out without follow actions, if this thing is the monome mLR minus the computer twill be an oh happy day!

hmm but at what price though cause we feeling kinda spoiled over here in elektron Ville with the prices lately

Right, I’m betting this is at least 1k

• Oh man, this looks awesome. I grew up using impulse tracker and now using renoise & sunvox.
    A tracker in portable hardware format is something I always wanted.

• Honestly, I got really excited when they started teasing this. I’m a sucker for portable grooveboxes/samplers.
    But man, that 90s UI is such a freaking turn-off. I’ve used trackers too back in the day but it’s 2020 man :))

The hardware looks dope though. If it has realtime recording & stuff I’d give it a second thought, but if you just input notes like in a freaking spreadsheet it’s a missed opportunity :)

PS: I hope I’m wrong.

• edited March 2020

🤔 That interface. Why the arrow keys? At first, I was thinking, this would be an iPad dock? 😀 So not a touchscreen?

• edited March 2020

• @alecsbuga said:
    Honestly, I got really excited when they started teasing this. I’m a sucker for portable grooveboxes/samplers.
    But man, that 90s UI is such a freaking turn-off. I’ve used trackers too back in the day but it’s 2020 man :))

The hardware looks dope though. If it has realtime recording & stuff I’d give it a second thought, but if you just input notes like in a freaking spreadsheet it’s a missed opportunity :)

PS: I hope I’m wrong.

Honestly, same here. Was following the teaser thread on Gearslutz. Was so pumped for a new sampler instrument. But I can’t deal with trackers. Never liked them at all. Once a year I try to fire up Renoise and it never takes. This does look really nice though for people into trackers. The design is beautiful.

• Checks calendar, what month is this? Hmm. What year is it? Double hmmm.

What about audio in?

• March 18th is the scheduled announcement. So we will know more soon.

• edited March 2020

@auxmux said:
    Checks calendar, what month is this? Hmm. What year is it? Double hmmm.

What about audio in?

sarcasm :)) good one

• edited March 2020

And There’s

• Nerdseq by XOR has been out for awhile now. And good option if you like trackers and need CV control.

https://xor-electronics.com/nerdseq/

• This looks intriguing. Although in my mind a tracker needs Querty input. Maybe I’m showing my age here.

• I'm betting it's more than a tracker but if it isn't still a win win cause the price will drop like a rock

• edited March 2020

@alecsbuga said:

@auxmux said:
    Checks calendar, what month is this? Hmm. What year is it? Double hmmm.

What about audio in?

sarcasm :)) good one

Glad someone got it. 😉 I actually checked out Nerd Seq and I'd rather that with the Polyend Anywhere module I just got for mobile tracking fun. Now, if this has CV outs and midi, I might be interested.

• Someone on gearslutz found a ‘maybe’ pricing of $1150. When looking at the hardware and the r&d, I can understand the price. It is just to much for me, I will stick with littlegptracker on my psp for my tracking needs on the road.

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electronic-music-instruments-and-electronic-music-production/1299683-new-polyend-sampler-5.html

• @brambos said:
    This looks intriguing. Although in my mind a tracker needs Querty input. Maybe I’m showing my age here.

Dvorak ftw

• @jaijai said:
    Someone on gearslutz found a ‘maybe’ pricing of $1150. When looking at the hardware and the r&d, I can understand the price. It is just to much for me, I will stick with littlegptracker on my psp for my tracking needs on the road.

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electronic-music-instruments-and-electronic-music-production/1299683-new-polyend-sampler-5.html

There's no way it will be $1150. The Medusa is only $899 USD and the SEQ Sequencer is $1199 USD...Here's hoping that this comes in around $599-$699 USD :)

• @echoopera said:

@jaijai said:
    Someone on gearslutz found a ‘maybe’ pricing of $1150. When looking at the hardware and the r&d, I can understand the price. It is just to much for me, I will stick with littlegptracker on my psp for my tracking needs on the road.

There's no way it will be $1150. The Medusa is only $899 USD and the SEQ Sequencer is $1199 USD...Here's hoping that this comes in around $599-$699 USD :)

lets hope they want to compete with the Model Cycles :D

• @kobamoto said:

@echoopera said:

@jaijai said:

Hahah...even better :) But I think it's going to come in around the Squarp Pyramid, MPC One, Pioneer Squid price range...

• @echoopera said:

@kobamoto said:

@echoopera said:

@jaijai said:

Hahah...even better :) But I think it's going to come in around the Squarp Pyramid, MPC One, Pioneer Squid price range...

And trackers used to be the poor mans option...

• @Littlewoodg said:
    And There’s

That's Sunvox.

• Might as well use renoise on a surface pro

• @paradiddle said:
    Might as well use renoise on a surface pro

Exactly what I’ve been doing, Surface Pro 3 (i7 $649 at Walmart, $300 eBay) $80 for Renoise, $0 for SunVox....
    Not to mention you can have Bitwig on there too...and all yer VSTs...

• Awesome, been tempted on a surface pro.

@Littlewoodg said:

@paradiddle said:

Exactly what I’ve been doing, Surface Pro 3 (i7 $649 at Walmart, $300 eBay) $80 for Renoise, $0 for SunVox....

• @paradiddle said:
    Awesome, been tempted on a surface pro.

@Littlewoodg said:

@paradiddle said:

Love my SP3, great prices for them these days...