Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

70 FREE Ambient/Chilled Presets for Continua Synth by Spidericemidas

Comments

• @echoopera said:
    @Spidericemidas man i tell you...i just cannot get enough of these Continua Patches of yours. Had a nice little session with them this evening along with a couple stock and Hainbach bits in Quanta being fed by the MPC One.

Thanks again so much for these blessed patches. Also, everyone on this thread be sure to look up SpiderIceMidas on SoundCloud. He is a master craftsman at composition and production.

Here’s another little contribution to this pocket of our beloved universe:

Track:

Video:

Lovely work, man! It’s great hearing my sounds being put together with those wonderful beats. Very inspiring stuff!

Oh and many thanks for the SC reference and very kind words! 😊🙏🕷

• I’ve been using your presets a lot in the last week and I am really enjoying them. Thank you.

• great jam there @echoopera and i have to say i’ve been abusing these sound’s as well, as i do with all spider presets 😎

• @Spidericemidas said:

@echoopera said:
    @Spidericemidas man i tell you...i just cannot get enough of these Continua Patches of yours. Had a nice little session with them this evening along with a couple stock and Hainbach bits in Quanta being fed by the MPC One.

Thanks again so much for these blessed patches. Also, everyone on this thread be sure to look up SpiderIceMidas on SoundCloud. He is a master craftsman at composition and production.

Track:

Video:

Lovely work, man! It’s great hearing my sounds being put together with those wonderful beats. Very inspiring stuff!

Thanks for giving it a listen and the feedback. I don’t know how you do it but your patches and tracks sound amazing. Keep up the Great Work 🙏🏼💕

• @reasOne said:
    great jam there @echoopera and i have to say i’ve been abusing these sound’s as well, as i do with all spider presets 😎

Thanks. Spider is a secret weapon for those of us venturing into the ether which he allows us to experience through his work.

• @animalelder said:
    I’ve been using your presets a lot in the last week and I am really enjoying them. Thank you.

That’s great. It’s good to know I’ve put something useful out there for this great music making community!

• @echoopera said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@echoopera said:

Track:

Video:

Thanks for giving it a listen and the feedback. I don’t know how you do it but your patches and tracks sound amazing. Keep up the Great Work 🙏🏼💕

Too kind! I lean towards the ambient side of things personally, and try to make sounds that are musically and melodically useful in this genre, not too ‘busy’ or crazy but with just enough expression and movement for interest. I typically use a lot of modulation but only in subtle amounts which adds up to something expressive without being over the top or distracting from the music itself as a whole.

Someone once said the sum of the parts in my music is bigger than each part individually. I think that is true and the way to go. Small things complimenting and working with each other to combine into something bigger, rather than each piece being some kind of virtuoso performance all fighting for attention and the top spot in the mix. That’s my philosophy anyway. 😉🙏🕷

• edited March 2020

@Spidericemidas @reasOne @Tones4Christ @waynerowand @david_2017

Having a bit of a reflective moment this week as we’ve been asked to work from home. I feel fortunate to be able to do so and spend time with my wife and two boys and our little dog.

Little League has been put on hold.
    Our Church is going streaming only.
    Things appear to be expanding as they unfold.
    The noise of it all.

So i do what we all do. I putter along...working, eating, playing, sleeping, dreaming...and i poke and peek at my toys. Tools which take all this internal noise and realize...realize...distraction...connection...something reaching for that which is bigger than me...than all of us.

I lean in to my source of comfort...the Bible, Christ, meditation and composing into existence some of the emotions and anxieties which ebb and flow with each passing day.

The following piece is one of many which are materializing for me on my iPad and my laptop...and as we all journey as a race through the coming weeks...i seek counsel from my Father and Light and listen to his wisdom and allow these emanations to be released into the world in a musical form...and they spread...

I love my life.
    I love your life.
    I love my family.
    I love my Father...he gives me peace.
    It is my prayer for each of you here and for your loved ones, that your Spirits arise and bring comfort, strength and assurance in knowing that you are loved and protected.

Peace my brothers and sisters. May you each walk in protection with grace and compassion...bless you all...

March 12, 2020
    metaphysical gathering

Thanks for your patches Spider...they help to stir my spirit awake 🙏🏼💕

• @echoopera said:
    @Spidericemidas @reasOne @Tones4Christ @waynerowand @david_2017

Having a bit of a reflective moment this week as we’ve been asked to work from home. I feel fortunate to be able to do so and spend time with my wife and two boys and our little dog.

Little League has been put on hold.
    Our Church is going streaming only.
    Things appear to be expanding as they unfold.
    The noise of it all.

So i do what we all do. I putter along...working, eating, playing, sleeping, dreaming...and i poke and peek at my toys. Tools which take all this internal noise and realize...realize...distraction...connection...something reaching for that which is bigger than me...than all of us.

I lean in to my source of comfort...the Bible, Christ, meditation and composing into existence some of the emotions and anxieties which ebb and flow with each passing day.

The following piece is one of many which are materializing for me on my iPad and my laptop...and as we all journey as a race through the coming weeks...i seek counsel from my Father and Light and listen to his wisdom and allow these emanations to be released into the world in a musical form...and they spread...

I love my life.
    I love your life.
    I love my family.
    I love my Father...he gives me peace.
    It is my prayer for each of you here and for your loved ones, that your Spirits arise and bring comfort, strength and assurance in knowing that you are loved and protected.

Peace my brothers and sisters. May you each walk in protection with grace and compassion...bless you all...

March 12, 2020
    metaphysical gathering

Thanks for your patches Spider...they help to stir my spirit awake 🙏🏼💕

Lovely words, man, and how nice to find them here. I wish you and your family good health and strength over the coming weeks.

It’s a pleasure to make the patches that stir your spirit awake! ☝️☺️🙏

• @echoopera Thank you for your compassionate words. I join you in prayers for peace.

• Thank you, Spidericemidas! Very nice set of presets!

• I have never come across presets with names as amazing as these. I already know the quality is there. Thank you, it’s very appreciated.

• Welp it looks like we’re in a state of “Sheltering-In-Place” here in Northern California. Guess that means i need to make some Music to pass the time during this 3 Week Glamping Trip of ours.

Hope this finds all of you doing well. Thanks again @Spidericemidas for these magical patches:
    YouTubers:

SoundCloud’s:

• @echoopera said:
    Welp it looks like we’re in a state of “Sheltering-In-Place” here in Northern California. Guess that means i need to make some Music to pass the time during this 3 Week Glamping Trip of ours.

Hope this finds all of you doing well. Thanks again @Spidericemidas for these magical patches:
    YouTubers:

SoundCloud’s:

Love this jam dude

• @reasOne thanks for watching/listening. 👊🏼™️

• edited March 2020

@Spidericemidas Keeping at it today with another go at some stellar patches in Continua and Bleass Alpha. This time using the MPC One to put it all together:
    YouTubers:

SoundClouders:

• edited March 2020

Another day at home riding things out. Hoping and praying that our good man @Spidericemidas is doing well and recovering. Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your family. May each hour and day that passes give you greater strength, immunity and healing.

Here is a I little meditative piece to help in that regard:

YouTubers:

SoundClouders

Hope everyone is doing well.

• edited May 2020

@Spidericemidas thanks for these beautiful presets. They're amazing.

One question. Is there a way to move folders inside Continua presets pool?

• @Vlad11 said:
    @Spidericemidas thanks for these beautiful presets. They're amazing.

One question. Is there a way to move folders inside Continua presets pool?

I don’t know of a way to move folders. I’ve tried highlighting a folder and then using the copy button and then trying to paste it elsewhere, but nothing happened.

Glad you like the presets. 🙂👍

• @echoopera and @Spidericemidas: You inspired me to try and make something dreamlike:

I need to try these Continua presets. I've gotten a lot of pleasure from @Spidericemidas work with other synths. I think I'll listen to some of his SoundCloud work.

• @McD said:
    @echoopera and @Spidericemidas: You inspired me to try and make something dreamlike:

I need to try these Continua presets. I've gotten a lot of pleasure from @Spidericemidas work with other synths. I think I'll listen to some of his SoundCloud work.

Have reposted this on my SC. Absolutely gorgeous work. Really well done! 😃👍

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Have reposted this on my SC. Absolutely gorgeous work. Really well done! 😃👍

Thanks... I got the Continua Presets installed and they are really beautiful. Lot's of choices with a variety of
    techniques to inspire new works.

• I made another one using the Continua Presets... I love the "Waveform Yoga" for this type of
    ambient environmental music:

• @McD I think you’ve found your calling. You should put an album out.

• @hypnopad said:
    @McD I think you’ve found your calling. You should put an album out.

Thanks... I enjoy assembling these pieces and the immediate feedback via SoundCloud.
    I enjoy the freedom to dabble in genres and try on new "faces". I really like the small community
    here and how we support each other with information, advice and encouragement.

I'm eager to hear your new work will go with some of the new sequencing tools that have
    been released like Drambo.

• @McD said:

@hypnopad said:
    @McD I think you’ve found your calling. You should put an album out.

Thanks... I enjoy assembling these pieces and the immediate feedback via SoundCloud.
    I enjoy the freedom to dabble in genres and try on new "faces". I really like the small community
    here and how we support each other with information, advice and encouragement.

I'm eager to hear your new work will go with some of the new sequencing tools that have
    been released like Drambo.

Yeah great community. I put up a quick “Layered Impaktor” jam not too long ago in the post your Drambo jams thread and on the Drambo forum. Planning on adding to it with your Mozaic setup and contributions from others as well. It’s taking awhile to establish the new iOS playground.

• @McD said:
    I made another one using the Continua Presets... I love the "Waveform Yoga" for this type of

Enjoyed it a lot, thank you. Great work! Nice to see one of my presets being put to such good use. It’s got a very cinematic feel. Have reposted on my SC. 👍

• @McD wow. Some beautiful pieces here. Thanks for sharing and inspiring. Would love to hear a whole album of this mood. 👊🏼™️

• @McD said:
    I made another one using the Continua Presets... I love the "Waveform Yoga" for this type of

“Waveform yoga” Sounds brahmanic

• Oh my God, whats wrong with me?

I saw the thread, was too stupid to get this into the synth.... went on with life and this got lost in the shuffle... thanks for @echoopera who used some of these in his amazing tutorial and workflow video. I was like, wait a minute @Spidericemidas did a Continua pack? Yeah and I already thanked him for his awesome work haha poor David.... Ok I now got them into the Machina and they are TOP NOTCH!!! I feel guilty for getting this goodness for free!

@Spidericemidas is the man! He spilled his wonderful sonic fairydust over us again and again! Thank you man! We greatly love you, good Sir!!!