Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Eventide apps are on sale

edited February 2020 in General App Discussion

Rotary Mod

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1463786028

Down from $7.99 to $3.99

MicroPitch

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1463785645

Down from $9.99 to $4.99

Blackhole Reverb

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1452345570

Down from $19.99 to $9.99

QVox

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1488786684

Down from $14.99 to $7.99

MangledVerb

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1463787067

UltraTap Delay

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1463784516

Spring Reverb

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1480037666

Comments

• Wow! Lucky peeps who don’t have these yet. Just completed my collection with QVox

• Great deals - and thanks as always @White

• Thanks @White 😡
    my firm, adamant decision not to buy other apps lasted less than 24 hours. 🥺

• MangledVerb or Spring?

• oh finally!! on it

• Ahhh. Hmmmm. I haven’t got any of these, but these prices look too good to miss.

• That’s my overdraft deepened :o :p B) >:)

• What are these like on cpu?
    Im only on a first gen ipad air and can imagine a couple of these maxing it out.

• @Small_paul1976 said:
    What are these like on cpu?
    Im only on a first gen ipad air and can imagine a couple of these maxing it out.

Only just got them. After a few AUM rough and ready tests, I would say they are running roughly in the ballpark of twice the processing load needed on my Air2. So I’m looking at roughly 4 to 6 percentage load shown in AUM increase.

Keep in mind that this is just a rough idea and will be different through lots of tests.

I think you have to ask, is the load worth it? The answer having only used these apps quickly is YES!!!! These are just wonderful sounding apps. At these prices, they are a steel!

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Small_paul1976 said:

Only just got them. After a few AUM rough and ready tests, I would say they are running roughly in the ballpark of twice the processing load needed on my Air2. So I’m looking at roughly 4 to 6 percentage load shown in AUM increase.

Keep in mind that this is just a rough idea and will be different through lots of tests.

I think you have to ask, is the load worth it? The answer having only used these apps quickly is YES!!!! These are just wonderful sounding apps. At these prices, they are a steel!

Which ones did you get? I'm definitely up for Blackhole, maybe Micropitch...

• Just got micropitch as I was after something to thicken guitar and mess with mononoke, tempted by Blackhole as everyone here raves about it but just got the FAC one so not sure I really need another deep reverb just now 🤔

• @MonzoPro said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Small_paul1976 said:

I bought them all except Rotory, which I already had. The reverbs are all superb and I can see myself even using many of the presets as starting points.

IMO:

Blackhole is a must! I like Mangled Verb too. Even though Ultratap and Spring are less in your face stunning, I can see me using many of the sounds in a mix.

I can imagine using all the apps though, even Qvox on odd occasions on synths. When I get a mic eventually, will use it a lot probably.

• edited February 2020

Argh... had them all bought for the regular price, but not used much so far, since I was waiting for Cubasis 3 to be updated. 🤦‍♂️

• @Krupa said:
    Just got micropitch as I was after something to thicken guitar and mess with mononoke, tempted by Blackhole as everyone here raves about it but just got the FAC one so not sure I really need another deep reverb just now 🤔

Micropitch is on my list - I figure teamed up with Blackhole it'll give a Cocteau Twins/Robin Guthrie vibe to my guitar. I was thinking the same as you about Blackhole as I already have the Toneboosters reverb, but I think Blackhole is pretty unique in it's depth, and richness of delay.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Small_paul1976 said:

I bought them all except Rotory, which I already had. The reverbs are all superb and I can see myself even using many of the presets as starting points.

IMO:

Blackhole is a must! I like Mangled Verb too. Even though Ultratap and Spring are less in your face stunning, I can see me using many of the sounds in a mix.

I can imagine using all the apps though, even Qvox on odd occasions on synths. When I get a mic eventually, will use it a lot probably.

Yeah I think Blackhole is a definite. I'd disounted Mangled Verb, might have another look at that one.

• @MonzoPro said:

@Krupa said:
    Just got micropitch as I was after something to thicken guitar and mess with mononoke, tempted by Blackhole as everyone here raves about it but just got the FAC one so not sure I really need another deep reverb just now 🤔

Micropitch is on my list - I figure teamed up with Blackhole it'll give a Cocteau Twins/Robin Guthrie vibe to my guitar. I was thinking the same as you about Blackhole as I already have the Toneboosters reverb, but I think Blackhole is pretty unique in it's depth, and richness of delay.

I’m out later, but if I get any time before the sale is up, will post some examples of those apps for you. Can’t promise, because I’m actually going out to be sociable tonight (first time in months lol).

I would recommend them though :)

• Sociable? Dont bother with that nonsense. Just stay in and make music :)

• @Small_paul1976 said:
    Sociable? Dont bother with that nonsense. Just stay in and make music :)

Might be saved by the weather ;)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Krupa said:

I’m out later, but if I get any time before the sale is up, will post some examples of those apps for you. Can’t promise, because I’m actually going out to be sociable tonight (first time in months lol).

I would recommend them though :)

Cheers Mr Bat!

• @MonzoPro said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Small_paul1976 said:

IMO:

Yeah I think Blackhole is a definite. I'd disounted Mangled Verb, might have another look at that one.

If you only get two, the ones you suggested will definitely do you some Twins sounds :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Small_paul1976 said:

IMO:

If you only get two, the ones you suggested will definitely do you some Twins sounds :)

Getting there!

• is black hole a shimmer???
    is it too much reverb???
    i have so many reverb effects that i like i could run something like kleverb into fac alteza and get some insane but mostly unusable sounds..
    i just can’t decide if i’ll really use it or if i just want it cuz appoholic

• @reasOne said:
    is black hole a shimmer???
    is it too much reverb???
    i have so many reverb effects that i like i could run something like kleverb into fac alteza and get some insane but mostly unusable sounds..
    i just can’t decide if i’ll really use it or if i just want it cuz appoholic

The Eventide apps give you more control than most other apps. I was quite happy with the FAC one and still am, but even going through the presets shows the scope Black Hole is capable of.

I think at half price these apps are just must haves. I will no doubt spend days just making sounds. Blackhole also goes well with the new Bit Maestro

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

Blackhole also goes well with the new Bit Maestro

Oh bugger I missed that one...going to be an expensive day...

• On UK app store, the app description says save 50%, but the prices are showing as the full price :confused: Anyone else getting this, or just me ? LOL

• edited February 2020

Nobody knows how much the sale lasts?

• @AndyPlankton said:
    On UK app store, the app description says save 50%, but the prices are showing as the full price :confused: Anyone else getting this, or just me ? LOL

Prices were correct for myself on the store....probably working up north to you as we speak dude :D

• @MonzoPro said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Yes. Been very expensive since I’ve been back here :s

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Yes. Been very expensive since I’ve been back here :s

33 new apps since I’ve been back! Thank god many of them were free or on sale :p