Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Integrating Synth Samples into my DAW - Possible?

I'm looking to integrate synth samples into my iOS workflow by associating each 'note' (.wav file) with a piano roll note / midi key in my DAW (Beatmaker 3).

I’d like to strike a key on my keyboard and have the right .wav file play. Is this possible in BM3 or any other iOS DAWs?

Comments

• Yes, it's the kind of the core functionality of BM3. https://intua.net/downloads/BM3_Manual.pdf#page=30

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2020

Mapping samples across both key and velocity ranges is one of the features BM3 really kills the competition with. You can even add little details like adding things like pedal sounds (or other foley sounds) that play randomly, or that trigger when you release certain keys.

Once you add the power of modulations, you really have an almost unlimited palette of tools to construct sample-based mega instruments.

Have fun!

• Would anyone be able to send me a copy of a project file where they completed this? I want to do a small Beatmaker 3 project