Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

VIDEO WIN one of 3 codes for Bleass Alpha Synth

2»

Comments

• @ChrisG said:
    I’m in! If the codes are already sent out, you still got a new subscriber, good stuff💯👊

thanks man I appreciate you

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    I wouldn’t have a clue if I had one, as you tube rarely sends me anything :p

yeah Im thinking the same thing only one person replied so far

• Can you put the names here as well?

• @Shazamm I got many hearts from you the past few days, youtube told me congratulations and look: <3 from Shazamm
    I was like nooo, cant believe it I won and then I coldnt find any code and the hearts turned to angle brackets and threes and withered while I was left with my old guitar and no Bleass synth to play with :( :'(
    Sad story, been playing only the saddest blues licks ever since :s
    Not even a minor, only minor with no min; so just or.

• Yeah! I got a coupla hearts from him through YouTube too, not sure if he saw my third comment though

• @Krupa said:
    Yeah! I got a coupla hearts from him through YouTube too, not sure if he saw my third comment though

Same situation here

• @Keyb said:
    Can you put the names here as well?

I commented on there comments not just a heart. I also commented that they have one more day to accept or I was giving the code to someone else

• Because of winners not claiming the code Im glad to report that espiegel123 has won a code congrats bro

• @Shazamm said:
    Because of winners not claiming the code Im glad to report that espiegel123 has won a code congrats bro

Thanks, muchly! I'll put it good use.

• JRSIV won the last code

• I can stop checking my YouTube now 🤣

• Congrats @espiegel123 ! ;)
    As @Shazamm would say: <3

And just becouse you won this time, doesnt mean you have to stop buying more apps ;) :D

• edited February 2020

@NemanzgbKaj said:
    Congrats @espiegel123 ! ;)
    As @Shazamm would say: <3

And just becouse you won this time, doesnt mean you have to stop buying more apps ;) :D

yes sir I am an APP hore

• @Shazamm said:
    JRSIV won the last code

Thank you @Shazamm and @bleassapp for the app!

We see “Do we really need another iOS synth app?” quite a bit on the forum and IMO if they’re as great as Alpha is then yes, we need many more. Love this thing...

• @JRSIV said:

@Shazamm said:
    JRSIV won the last code

Thank you @Shazamm and @bleassapp for the app!

We see “Do we really need another iOS synth app?” quite a bit on the forum and IMO if they’re as great as Alpha is then yes, we need many more. Love this thing...

lol