Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Share your Galileo 2 Hammond organ sounds here 😃

edited February 2020 in App Tips and Tricks

Let's give Galileo 2 some love again - not everyone is willing to spend $100 on B-3X and Galileo 2 really deserves a few new presets that make use of its real power.
I'll start with mine. Note that my presets require the additional Rotary, Chorus and Graphic EQ IAPs.
I've got them for almost nothing on a recent Yonac sale.

Comments, suggestions and more patches are highly welcome!

Second try: Download the attached file (e.g. using the browser in Readdle Documents), unzip and open patch by patch in Galileo 2.

Comments

• @rs2000 said:
    Let's give Galileo 2 some love again - not everyone is willing to spend $100 on B-3X and Galileo 2 really deserves a few new presets that make use of its real power.
    I'll start with mine. Note that my presets require the additional Rotary, Chorus and Graphic EQ IAPs.
    I've got them for almost nothing on a recent Yonac sale.

Download the attached file (e.g. using the browser in Readdle Documents) and rename the extension to end with ".zip" instead of ".png".

Comments, suggestions and more patches are highly welcome!

I like Galileo 2, it's got its own quirks.
    I hear it as an instrument in it's own right.

I'll give you some feedback as soon as I can.

Thank you for the presets.

• gdhgdh
    edited February 2020

Couldn’t open it, fun idea of posting some presets. I’ve used G2 at a few jams and it has cut through a very loud session just fine. Most of the presets that came with the app I found unusable but like most factory synth presets are designed to show off what the potential could be.

• edited February 2020

@gdh said:
    Couldn’t open it.

Download the attached file (e.g. using the browser in Readdle Documents) and rename the extension to end with ".zip" instead of ".png".

Edit: Please try again. Seems like I've managed to upload a zip file using a desktop machine.

• The downloaded file already shows as .zip at 11k. Haven’t used G2 in awhile might just be that I don’t remember how to open your zip files in G2. Had no problem opening the other 2 (White & White +Leslie) last fall. Better open the manual.

• edited February 2020

@gdh said:
    The downloaded file already shows as .zip at 11k. Haven’t used G2 in awhile might just be that I don’t remember how to open your zip files in G2. Had no problem opening the other 2 (White & White +Leslie) last fall. Better open the manual.

Unfortunately I cannot upload the individual .g2pt files and Galileo cannot import zip files directly so you'll have to extract the zip first and open file by file in Galileo 2.
    Make sure you re-download the file above, now it's a "real" zip file.

• It was all on my side, I have to close G2 each time I import (share) a new preset or G2 the app closes. I am looking fwd to hooking up a kybd vs using the virtual one in the app while seated having lunch. Really liking your soul preset, have changed to a used B3 and having some fun with it.

• @gdh said:
    It was all on my side, I have to close G2 each time I import (share) a new preset or G2 the app closes. I am looking fwd to hooking up a kybd vs using the virtual one in the app while seated having lunch. Really liking your soul preset, have changed to a used B3 and having some fun with it.

Cool, thanks!
    I think I have to contact Yonac, it would be much easier if Galileo 2 could simply import a zip file.

• Hey @rs2000 thanks for sharing your presets, I've found them really helpful! It's interesting to see how you make use of compression, EQ and using two Leslie's in sequence as I must admit to feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the options and things you can tweak. Do you have any new presets since you posted this? I'm particularly interested in trying to get a good blues-rock one, something as close to the tone as this video as possible:

Many thanks again!
    Adam

• @Adamcw89 said:
    Hey @rs2000 thanks for sharing your presets, I've found them really helpful! It's interesting to see how you make use of compression, EQ and using two Leslie's in sequence as I must admit to feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the options and things you can tweak. Do you have any new presets since you posted this? I'm particularly interested in trying to get a good blues-rock one, something as close to the tone as this video as possible:

Many thanks again!
    Adam

Hi Adam and welcome to the forum!

I haven't done any new presets since (except a few small tweaks).
    I'm currently busy with other sound design jobs but I'll have a look because I like that sound in the video 👍🏼

• Thanks for your reply, that would be awesome! Galileo 2 is a fantastic piece of software for the price, but as you say it really needs to be set up by someone who knows what they're doing to show off it's full potential.
    Best wishes, Adam

• If I spent from 2019 actually just playing some keys instead of theorizing systems. Id be better. Reason Im posting is to find a tune. If you can guess that would be great but without finding tune myself. It probably dosent sound anything like the tune. I know the show and thought at the time. Were guessing it could be Arovane. Who I think is a german artist. Can seen to find the tune with the official soundtrack.

• Its from here

• Found the track anyway. 33 years later.