Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Morning After

edited July 2014 in Creations

A short ditty done on iPhone 4s with Beatmaker 2 and AudioReverb in the Audiobus effects slot :)

Comments

• Nice one. Short, but sweet.

• Thanks for the comment @telecharge :) The phone might not be super-comfortable but still works to capture an idea at times when it would be lost otherwise. Hope BM3 doesn't ditch this :/

• Great tune. I like it alot.

• So it was a good night before...as opposed to a raging hangover!
    Excellent work!

• Thanks a lot guys! That was an awesome night. And the music captures it forever :D Sorta.

• Nice. Kept expecting a vocal to break in there....may you write many more of these (a back-handed way of saying may you have many more nights worth the writing of them....:)

• I was saving the vocal part for you @JG! And yeah it works (hit and miss) to send the tracks to the ladies that inspired them :) Thanks INTUA!!!

• Goddammit! I wish I'd had an iPad in the seventies when I was a skinny (daft) punk walking up and down the King's Road wondering how I could make progress with the girls out walking there as well.... :)

• London to Texas. Wow. I grew up in Lubbock, loved it. I went the opposite way, Texas to Los Angeles :/ Does the iPad work on cowgirls?