Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bleass Alpha [Jordan Rudess presets] mangled by Borderlands

edited February 2020 in Creations

Recorded the 6 available Jordan Rudess presets in BLEASS Alpha in AUM with some TB Reverb / Imported them into Borderlands and created a live Brap with them with some extra voice samples / ran the Brap in AUM through Eventide Blackhole and TB Barricade / video edited with LumaFusion

Comments

• Jesus that sounds horrible!

Like I've woken up after a nightmare in a cold sweat with clenched teeth and feeling of impending doom... We'll done 😬

• Hahaha thanks @FPC / that means I accomplished what I set out to do

@FPC said:
    Jesus that sounds horrible!

Like I've woken up after a nightmare in a cold sweat with clenched teeth and feeling of impending doom... We'll done 😬

• Yeah I liked it - very horror movie soundtrack.

• Sounds impressive. But what is a live Brap?

• @iOSTRAKON A really great performance, like it!!!

• My sessions always seem to evolve into that sound

@FPC said:
    Yeah I liked it - very horror movie soundtrack.

Thank you! Brap is a term coined by the legendary industrial band, Skinny Puppy. It basically means get high, connect synths/gear & record. I don’t get high anymore but still use the term. Here’s something old and new from their discography

@LeonKowalski said:
    Sounds impressive. But what is a live Brap?

Thank you @Pierre118 !

@Pierre118 said:
    @iOSTRAKON A really great performance, like it!!!

• Ha there always seems to be a lot of love for SP on this forum. I was more of a Front 242 / Front Line Assembly fan back in the day but always liked Assimilate and Church in Hell