Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

N-Track pro has always had Side chain support for Auv3 also

edited February 2020 in General App Discussion

I
ve just noticed that N-Track Pro has always had Side chain internal and also external to AUv3 apps.
But unfortunately the app is not that stable

Comments

• Woa, that one has completely flown under the radar for me.

• @jakoB_haQ said:
    Woa, that one has completely flown under the radar for me.

It’s because almost no one uses the DAW.
    On paper, its has a lot of potential to becoone of the best on iOS but it just keep crashing on iPad Pro 11 and 10.5.

• I’ve got n-Track pro on my lowly Air2 and my iPhone 6s. It is super stable and smooth for me. I guess I’m comparing it to Cubasis 3. I’ve honestly never tried any side chaining stuff yet. N-Track has done a lot of updates recently that made it very stable for me.

• @NoiseHorse said:
    I’ve got n-Track pro on my lowly Air2 and my iPhone 6s. It is super stable and smooth for me. I guess I’m comparing it to Cubasis 3. I’ve honestly never tried any side chaining stuff yet. N-Track has done a lot of updates recently that made it very stable for me.

Interesting.
    Could you please do a video ? Like creating a project from scratch also using AUv3 instruments and effects?

• @Paa89 Um, I’ve never done a video before. I’m one of those people who are lucky to have enough time to lay down one track a night, slowly building a song after the kids go to bed at night. I guess I could look into how best to video a creation of one of my tunes. I’m not very fast at getting things done currently..

• @jakoB_haQ said:
    Woa, that one has completely flown under the radar for me.

@jakoB_haQ : Haq attack n-Track 9 video?