Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Aum - transport play rec cycle etc question

As much as I like AUM is there anyway to get a full transport mode. I do not see a cycle option or is it just me missing something.
How do you set cycle locater points like in a regular DAW ? i.e if I want AUM to cycle between a certain amount of bars?
Any tips are much appreciated.

Comments

• @stormbeats said:
    As much as I like AUM is there anyway to get a full transport mode. I do not see a cycle option or is it just me missing something.
    How do you set cycle locater points like in a regular DAW ? i.e if I want AUM to cycle between a certain amount of bars?
    Any tips are much appreciated.

AUM doesn't have a looping transport. You can set its file players to loop. You'll need to use a sequencer for sequencer functions like you want.

• @espiegel123 ok thanks. I hope it does get proper transport. Thats my only issue with AUM

• @stormbeats said:
    @espiegel123 ok thanks. I hope it does get proper transport. Thats my only issue with AUM

It does have a proper transport in my opinion. By design, it isn't a sequencer. You need to use a sequencer for sequencing.