Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apple Adapters vs. Others adapter/hub

edited February 2020 in Support and Feedback

Is there any preference in between the two?

is performance/speed transfer influenced by the two's?

Let's say a Kingston Nucleus vs and Apple cckit

Comments

• edited February 2020

Always go for Apple accessories (even if they are a bit expensive) - you’ll save yourself a lot of heartache down the road!

• @Sergiu said:

I know of a number of people that have had bad luck with the non-Apple cck-type adapters.

• Certainly for lightning adapters stick to Apple. Not so sure about usb c though time will tell.

• @Sergiu said:

I usually stick with Apple adapters as I’ve had some cheap power adapters wipe out battery efficiency by over 50% on one of my first iPads. I recently made an exception, picking up an OWC HDMI/USB-A/SD Card combo adapter with USB-C passthru power for my 2018 Pro. (OWC Travel Dock) .. Does a great job and so far no reduced battery capacity from extended use. (no more than normal battery degradation anyway)

• I always use Apple ones too, just not worth the hassle otherwise.

• In this case both options are working... I have a Kingston Nucleus with the Motu m2 and it’s working great. Thank you all!

• I have bought multiple non-Apple adapters and cables and maybe I have been lucky but I have not had a problem. I have had good like with Henkur on Amazon (I think that is the company, definitely something like that.)