Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini Audio releases Analog Rack Bundle

https://apps.apple.com/it/app-bundle/id1498349796

Nembrini Audio proudly presents the new Analog Rack Bundle, a collection of 13 (9 + 4 free) classic guitar effect pedals revisited and redesigned for the new digital era.

Nembrini Audio has taken the guitarists most preferred analog and digital effect pedals and has repacked it in new rack style plugins easy to use and extremely powerful at the same time, with the addition of a custom design tube preamp virtual circuit which gives color to the signal in a very special way.

Just insert one of the Analog Rack Bundle plugin in your tracks to hear its beautiful analog tube coloration!

Comments

• Welcome to the forum @NembriniAudio!
    Look forward to get your amp sims for iOS.
    Have you any ETA?

Grazie mille!
    Andrea

• Thanks for these great effects! Got the bundle last night and I’m really liking how easy it is to dial in the guitar sound I’m looking for. Big thumbs up @NembriniAudio.

If I had one request it would be to add the effect names on the AUv3 app icons, or some other way to easily identify them at a glance. The color coding is nice but it will take awhile to commit them to memory. When I’ve got a few of them stacked up in AUM it’s hard to tell which is which without opening each one.

• @_mwallace said:
    Thanks for these great effects! Got the bundle last night and I’m really liking how easy it is to dial in the guitar sound I’m looking for. Big thumbs up @NembriniAudio.

If I had one request it would be to add the effect names on the AUv3 app icons, or some other way to easily identify them at a glance. The color coding is nice but it will take awhile to commit them to memory. When I’ve got a few of them stacked up in AUM it’s hard to tell which is which without opening each one.

Got the all too and I agree with @_mwallace .

• Doug’s demo of the freebies:

@NembriniAudio I think you should send Doug @thesoundtestroom a free code of your upcoming plugins, as he is a real authority in this field and makes really worthy demos. 👍

• @Faland said:
    Doug’s demo of the freebies:

@NembriniAudio I think you should send Doug @thesoundtestroom a free code of your upcoming plugins, as he is a real authority in this field and makes really worthy demos. 👍

Not the amp sims please 😉😉.

• @Faland said:
    Welcome to the forum @NembriniAudio!
    Look forward to get your amp sims for iOS.
    Have you any ETA?

Grazie mille!
    Andrea

Thank you! all our products will be iOS soon

• McDMcD
    edited February 2020

@flo26 said:

@Faland said:
    I think you should send Doug @thesoundtestroom a free code of your upcoming plugins, as he is a real authority in this field and makes really worthy demos. 👍

Not the amp sims please 😉😉.

I enjoy Doug's guitar demo's but for all the wrong reasons... still Doug has this massive audience so why not?

I hope you continue pushing out more videos and demo's @flo26 and bring the guitar players into the fold here. The beat box is displacing the guitar as the "must have" gift for a 13 year old nerd. There is no evidence that the DJ's get the girl. The guy dancing gets the girl and the DJ is just someone in the corner in the dark. That's my understanding... at age 68. I could be wrong but I'm unable to admit it.

NOTE: If you haven't subscribed to @flo26's YouTube Channel (Florent Roux) then hit this link and get 'er done.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDtM5Bzx9w6IqYFiJj8t1Pw

If he was a DJ his handle might be "DJ Flo Red". I know... I'm a sick human being.

• Just demoed the brilliant PSA 1000, a Sansamp PSA 1 emu, and it sounds amazing. Not just for guitar or bass, it’s great even on drums, synths, and voice too as it’s a saturation preamp. Look forward to see this one on iOS. 🤟