Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gospel Musicians Releases Major Updates to All Synths

We have submitted apps to the appstore for the following major updates:

• Added External SSD Storage for Samples
  • Major CPU, RAM, Graphics, and Loading Optimizations
  • Added two options for MIDI Program change
  • Added new Ladder Filters to Pure Synth Platinum
  • Added iCloud Backup, which would include sharing presets
  • Fixed Crashing with Focusrite Drivers
  • Dynamically Resizable Preset and Oscillator Browser
  • Expand Preset Option to pin at the top of the interface
  • Support for BlueTooth MIDI
  • Added ability for MIDI Global Learn
  • Added Mute/Solo to main interface
  • Added modulation smoothing for popular modulation sources.
  • Added Global Tuning, Transpose, and Velocity Curve
  • Full interface view in AUv3
  • Full view for the iPad 11 Pro

Comments

• Nice! The best keeps getting better. Thank Jamal & team Gosple for upgrading your great Synths.

• AU preset browser in letterbox Mode is way better 👍

• What about IR import in IFX Rack ? 🤔😉

• Wow. Major improvements for some already superb apps.

• ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️LOVE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Did I hear that they will become universal at some point as well?

• @Gratouilli said:
    What about IR import in IFX Rack ? 🤔😉

It’s in testing now...just had to do the major update first.

• Amazing. Thanks for the huge update!!

• Wow didn’t think I’d have to download huge file 😳 but worth it😌👍🏼❤️

• @GospelMusicians said:

@Gratouilli said:

🙏👍

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @JackDwyerburger said:
    Did I hear that they will become universal at some point as well?

Don’t even ask. It’s going to be the same answer. Would love to be wrong, but that song has been on repeat.

• wimwim
    edited February 2020

:| > @JackDwyerburger said:

Nope. I don't think that has ever been said. Not even for Impulsation, which is the simplest of their interfaces. :|

• So the latest update of Pure Synth wiped out 3 of 5 content sample packs..
    I know for sure that I had them ALL downloaded..
    Total size as it stands right now = 2.99GB..
    Anyone else?

• edited February 2020

@GospelMusicians

There is empty space on either side on 11” Pro in both standalone and AU (not looking optimal).

The app occupies full screen only when the keyboard is open. After the keyboard is closed, empty spaces reappear.

• @GospelMusicians said:

@Gratouilli said:

Great to hear! 🤗

• Thanks for the update. Fits all on my pro 11 screen. Bit of extra space at the sides but I can live with that - just happy to get rid of the scrolling to the bottom issue! Had to re-download the packs but I suppose that’s so I can decide where to store them - on the iPad or SD card? Thanks again. Superb synth.

• edited February 2020

@ajmiller said:
    Thanks for the update. Fits all on my pro 11 screen. Bit of extra space at the sides but I can live with that - just happy to get rid of the scrolling to the bottom issue! Had to re-download the packs but I suppose that’s so I can decide where to store them - on the iPad or SD card? Thanks again. Superb synth.

Well Apple Decided to change the aspect ratio on the iPad Pro 11" from a different aspect ratio of the standard 2732 x 2048 or 2048 x 1536, so in order to fit it in the entire screen, we would have to stretch the entire interface which would make the widgets stretched, create an entire new GUI just for the iPad Pro, or use spaces. So we decided the spaces. This is why it was stuck at the bottom, because Apple completely changed the aspect ratio for the iPad Pro 11. So to match a typical iPad, the iPad Pro 11 would be 2732 x 1908, instead of all of the other Pro iPads which is 2732 x 2048. As you can see space is left....

• @wim said:
    :| > @JackDwyerburger said:

Nope. I don't think that has ever been said. Not even for Impulsation, which is the simplest of their interfaces. :|

Creating a new UI for the iPhone is not something trivial. As you can see from all of the AUv3 and resizing issues, there are a ton of resizing issues to consider. In addition the iPhone adds it's own complexity when it comes to Touch area. The touch area has to be big enough to be useable. It's not as simple as slapping on a new UI and voila an iPhone version.

NOTHING in programming is as easy as it seems and in order for any iOS developer to remain afloat with such small costs for the apps, everything has to be done with a business mind and timing all at the same time.

• Just. another quick update....We've had several users claim that storing on an external thumb drive works when streaming samples. We don't officially support that, because obviously it's not as fast, but many users are reporting semi-fast loads even from an external thumb drive.

So now with BlueTooth MIDI working, that's one less cable needed for external drive storage.

• @GospelMusicians said:

@ajmiller said:
    Thanks for the update. Fits all on my pro 11 screen. Bit of extra space at the sides but I can live with that - just happy to get rid of the scrolling to the bottom issue! Had to re-download the packs but I suppose that’s so I can decide where to store them - on the iPad or SD card? Thanks again. Superb synth.

Well Apple Decided to change the aspect ratio on the iPad Pro 11" from a different aspect ratio of the standard 2732 x 2048 or 2048 x 1536, so in order to fit it in the entire screen, we would have to stretch the entire interface which would make the widgets stretched, create an entire new GUI just for the iPad Pro, or use spaces. So we decided the spaces. This is why it was stuck at the bottom, because Apple completely changed the aspect ratio for the iPad Pro 11. So to match a typical iPad, the iPad Pro 11 would be 2732 x 1908, instead of all of the other Pro iPads which is 2732 x 2048. As you can see space is left....

See Article Here: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/buyer-beware-11-inch-ipad-pro-has-a-new-aspect-ratio-and-most-apps-have-huge-black-bars.2152499/

• edited February 2020

@GospelMusicians said:

@GospelMusicians said:

@ajmiller said:

See Article Here: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/buyer-beware-11-inch-ipad-pro-has-a-new-aspect-ratio-and-most-apps-have-huge-black-bars.2152499/

Yes we know 11” is a widescreen iPad (unlike other iPads) ever since it was released and the rounded corners also leave empty spaces on all sides until apps are optimized. All Apple apps, Cubasis, NS2, Netflix, etc are already optimized for the new aspect ratio and rounded corners and stretched on 11” and 12.9”. Apps need a different layout for 11”

Your new update stretches full screen with no empty spaces when the keyboard is open and shrinks with empty spaces on either sides after the keyboard is closed on 11” Pro - as already reported. It’s no big deal if you leave it as is - we can live with it

• @GospelMusicians

So... AUM save state, and global pitch bend settings just aren't gonna happen?

• @sclurbs said:
    @GospelMusicians

This is the first we even heard of this. If you don't officially request something via our online contact form, then we probably don't know about it. All of the updates here are because people officially reported it to our website.

• @sclurbs said:
    @GospelMusicians

AUM doesn’t save the AU state?

• edited February 2020

I've lost most of my presets and can't download anything. Ipad Pro 1st gen 12.9 ios 13.3.1 Says factory content installed but only

• edited February 2020

@Imhodef said:
    I've lost most of my presets and can't download anything. Ipad Pro 1st gen 12.9 ios 13.3.1

Same here, on 2018 iPad Pro 12.9

Pure synth is the only one I’ve updated so far, guess I’m waiting till they post a fix before going for the rest.

Hopefully presets can be recovered without having to download again; it’ll take days on my slow satellite internet. Seems like beta testing should have caught such an obvious, crippling bug . :-/

• @Imhodef said:
    I've lost most of my presets and can't download anything. Ipad Pro 1st gen 12.9 ios 13.3.1 Says factory content installed but only

(update) preset downloading didn’t work for me either until rebooting iPad. Worth a try.

Hopefully it won’t keep a duplicate copy of the samples we already downloaded that aren’t showing up.

• @Imhodef @Eschatone ,have tried launching as standalone first ? Also I had to set the location of the library .

@GospelMusicians I don’t know what optimizations you did ,but in my Air2 it runs way smoother, thanks :)