Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Adventures in the granulated borderlands

Fallen in love all over again with borderlands. Hope some of you guys enjoy 😊

Comments

• @barabajagal said:
    Fallen in love all over again with borderlands. Hope some of you guys enjoy 😊

If you could compress the sound in my head through the waking hours of a single London day before I escaped thirty years ago (as I had to do) the digitized result wouldn't be so very far away from much of this. Strangely (and at this distance) I like it :).

• If you could compress the sound in my head through the waking hours of a single London day before I escaped thirty years ago (as I had to do) the digitized result wouldn't be so very far away from much of this. Strangely (and at this distance) I like it :).

Thanks & congrats on your escape!

• Luc Ferrari, is that you?

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Luc Ferrari, is that you?

Interesting , I think he’s brown bread! He may have a new disciple!

• @barabajagal said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:
    Luc Ferrari, is that you?

Interesting , I think he’s brown bread! He may have a new disciple!

For quite a while, sadly. He and the whole GRM crew (Schaffer, Henry) are worth checking out. More playful than the Germans, more Derbyshire than Oram (love them all tho).

• A great listen @barabajagal, sounds like the most organic way of using samples. πŸ‘πŸΌ

• >

For quite a while, sadly. He and the whole GRM crew (Schaffer, Henry) are worth checking out. More playful than the Germans, more Derbyshire than Oram (love them all tho).

Yeah thanks for the heads up, ashamed to say I wasn’t really aware of him- I am now

@rs2000 said:
    A great listen @barabajagal, sounds like the most organic way of using samples. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you, yeah definitely gonna use it more now that it’s been given a shiny new update