Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Valentines’s Day Sales...❤️❤️❤️

Any sales during the Valentines day guys?
I see Valentines day specials everywhere but what about us?
Would be great to get and give some ❤️ to our devs! ❤️😌☝️🙏

Comments

• Looks like Xequence 2 is on sale, probably a coincidence and not related to the holiday.

• Xequence 2 is the ultra ultimate IOS sequencer IMHO! At this sale price it’s truly a no brainer.

• I'll probably put Tonality on sale

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Xequence 2 is the ultra ultimate IOS sequencer IMHO! At this sale price it’s truly a no brainer.

I picked it up the other day, and must say that I’m really impressed. Definitely worth it, though RTFM is a must.

• Sweet! I really love you app too! Thanks for the special!
    Love that it works in Slide over view in AUM! So awesome!

@TonalityApp said:
    I'll probably put Tonality on sale

• I’m not a developer but as an avid app buyer some sales would be cool...

• edited February 2020

@TonalityApp said:

Had to.

• Yea there are a few sales from the last week

• @TonalityApp said:

@TonalityApp said:

Hope you sell heaps to the music educator market as the app has been a godsend to me. Love the interactive circle of fifths.

• Hoping for some Eventide Valentines day sales❤️❤️❤️❤️

• PolyPhase

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1440617668

Down from $10.99 to $9.99

• Valentine’s is for lovers... Of synths and effects.

• Virsyn just dropped the price on

Cube synth
    Tera
    Poseidon
    Addictive Pro

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Virsyn just dropped the price on

Cube synth
    Tera
    Poseidon
    Addictive Pro

that’s dope!

• Addictive Pro is an awesome Synth! I have been making so many presets with this synth! Was even able to recreate my favorite Z3TA presets with it. Highly recommend this synth!❤️

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Addictive Pro is an awesome Synth! I have been making so many presets with this synth! Was even able to recreate my favorite Z3TA presets with it. Highly recommend this synth!❤️

Now that’s saying something.
    I had my hopes up when I
    discovered Z3TA was on iOS.
    I went to purchase it and it
    had been taken down from the
    store.
    I used it quite a bit on desktop.

• Chameleon AUv3 sampler on special down to $5.99

• Looks like 4 pockets dropped his new app Digikeys down to $8.99 from $9.99

• i can’t decide between poseidon or tera synth but i’m leaving more towards tera , all the poseidon demos i’ve heard make it sound kinda hollow

• Which of the Virsyn synths are AU?

• edited February 2020

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Which of the Virsyn synths are AU?

All of the above mentioned including microTera which is a hell raiser

And except Cube, which I’m sad about: Cube is an absolute monster. I’ve made presets in there that can wake the dead, and the presets it ships with include some very sweet stuff too

@reasOne
    If you can try it yourself on your device I bet you’ll dig Poseidon.

• @Littlewoodg that’s what i keep thinking! seems like it has all the things needed to make some evolving soundscapes and thick pads

• Poseidon is AU? Wow. It was an early purchase for me, and I preferred Nave so I deleted it. Had no idea it was AU now. Free synth!

• @reasOne said:
    i can’t decide between poseidon or tera synth but i’m leaving more towards tera , all the poseidon demos i’ve heard make it sound kinda hollow

I’ve recently started using Tera again. While it does have a few issues in the iOS Dark Mode and some hate the scrolling, it’s a very capable synth in many areas. If you like sculpting your own sounds, it’s semi modular nature gives a wide ability of sound making possibilities.

I’ve not managed to find much love for Poseidon yet, but that may just be for lack of trying to delve very deep with it.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@reasOne said:
    i can’t decide between poseidon or tera synth but i’m leaving more towards tera , all the poseidon demos i’ve heard make it sound kinda hollow

I’ve recently started using Tera again. While it does have a few issues in the iOS Dark Mode and some hate the scrolling, it’s a very capable synth in many areas. If you like sculpting your own sounds, it’s semi modular nature gives a wide ability of sound making possibilities.

I’ve not managed to find much love for Poseidon yet, but that may just be for lack of trying to delve very deep with it.

i use dark mode and get aggravated by bad scrolling 🤣🤣🤣 dang it... ya i’m not a great sound designer i like to start with a preset that i like already and add reverb and delay 🤣 and make some tweaks ... mostly trying to get ambient downtempo style sounds.. some of the videos i heard seemed to showcase a few sounds like that... maybe it’ll be worth a try thanks for the info

• @reasOne said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@reasOne said:

i use dark mode and get aggravated by bad scrolling 🤣🤣🤣 dang it... ya i’m not a great sound designer i like to start with a preset that i like already and add reverb and delay 🤣 and make some tweaks ... mostly trying to get ambient downtempo style sounds.. some of the videos i heard seemed to showcase a few sounds like that... maybe it’ll be worth a try thanks for the info

I nearly always make sounds by starting off with other sounds, unless I would ever be asked to design sounds from scratch. I bet most people love messing about and warping other peoples patches. It’s easy in Tera to just change the Oscs and then route them differently. It’s similar to how I use PPG WaveMapper - and I sometimes think of it in a similar way to adding sounds together to make a whole, rather than just subtractive synthesis. Tera gives you plenty of sound sculpting options and ways of routing them through different filters or raw and then mixing it all together. Once you get what options are where, it’s easy to use and the scrolling isn’t that bad. As for dark mode and the invisible options, it’s still usable, just more annoying as you actually have to select the options in a list to see them! Kinda like a guessing game for synth heads lol

• edited February 2020

@reasOne said:
    @Littlewoodg that’s what i keep thinking! seems like it has all the things needed to make some evolving soundscapes and thick pads

Pretty easy to load your own .wav to play with too
    Serum waveforms are tons of fun in there

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@reasOne said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@reasOne said:

I nearly always make sounds by starting off with other sounds, unless I would ever be asked to design sounds from scratch. I bet most people love messing about and warping other peoples patches. It’s easy in Tera to just change the Oscs and then route them differently. It’s similar to how I use PPG WaveMapper - and I sometimes think of it in a similar way to adding sounds together to make a whole, rather than just subtractive synthesis. Tera gives you plenty of sound sculpting options and ways of routing them through different filters or raw and then mixing it all together. Once you get what options are where, it’s easy to use and the scrolling isn’t that bad. As for dark mode and the invisible options, it’s still usable, just more annoying as you actually have to select the options in a list to see them! Kinda like a guessing game for synth heads lol

Dark Mode problems in Tera have just been fixed in latest update. Not tested completely yet though, but I can confirm that you can now see the drop down menu options in Dark Mode.

• thank ya @Fruitbat1919 !!!
    ya starting with a great preset saves a lot of time for the working class family man haha , and tbh some of these guys make killer presets that i just wanna jam on! sounds pretty fun and great they fixed darkmode! might have to get in on this 50% off sale