Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

new Samplr jam video - w/ Spacecraft, Tardigrain, Factory

new Samplr jam - along with some granular from Spacecraft & Tardigrain synths, SugarBytes Factory, with some Audio Damage Dubstation & Blamsoft ZeroReverb added on top. This one's kinda dark, almost industrial - reminds me a little of something Trent Reznor would make.

at a couple of points in the video, the ipad screen recording zoomed in on the Samplr interface... anybody ever experience that? seems strange.

Comments

• Super inspiring. Wow.

• Thumbs up on that performance.

• edited February 2020

@Halftone
    👍 did you post process after the jam? Levels low on AUM in the video so I guess some nice mastering was done or not?

• thanks everyone!

still would like to know why/how the screen zoomed in on Samplr at times when screen recording - annoying!

• Bit late to the party but this was great.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Bit late to the party but this was great.

Thanks man!

• edited February 2020

Ufff.....maybe the best jam I saw here in months.

AMAZING!!!

• Very inspirational :)

• @OnfraySin said:
    Ufff.....maybe the best jam I saw here in months.

AMAZING!!!

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Very inspirational :)

Aww thanks

• Good stuff!

• Really really good stuff

• @Halftone

at a couple of points in the video, the ipad screen recording zoomed in on the Samplr interface... anybody ever experience that? seems strange.

A friend from the Audulus forum shared your video to one of our threads, and it was very impressive! Well done 🙂 I signed up to provide an answer to your inquiry, as well as, hopefully gain some knowledge and be a part of this community also, as a musician and synth nerd hehe

I think this is what you are referring to...

I would advise that you disable the screen zoom feature of your iPhone or iPad, and it shouldn’t be an issue any longer. I hope this helps 😃

• @Halftone Crazy good! You had my attention the whole time.. I couldn’t predict what was going to happen next.. and I love it when that happens.. great family of sounds.. perfect fit with each other.. your live manipulations and arranging were.. flowing.. it’s kind of dark + mesmerizing.. but oh, so beautiful.. I’m on my 6th repeat already.. just.. Wow! Thank you for sharing.. not sure how I missed it earlier.. glad I caught it now..

• this is of the sickest ios jams i’ve seen! great work

• Sounds awesome 👍🏼

• Beautiful. I like that nylon guitar like type sound.

• This is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Crazy good jam! Congratulations!

• @stevo3985 said:
    @Halftone

A friend from the Audulus forum shared your video to one of our threads, and it was very impressive! Well done 🙂 I signed up to provide an answer to your inquiry, as well as, hopefully gain some knowledge and be a part of this community also, as a musician and synth nerd hehe

I think this is what you are referring to...

I would advise that you disable the screen zoom feature of your iPhone or iPad, and it shouldn’t be an issue any longer. I hope this helps 😃

Hey thanks - and welcome to this awesome community! So I checked and I don’t have zoom enabled on my iPad. It happened with another screen recording of Samplr I tried once - so maybe that’s the culprit...

And thanks to everyone else here for the nice comments.

• @Halftone oh man! Sorry, I was really hoping that would help. I hope whatever it is, you’ll be able to find the culprit soon. It is really annoying when your stuff is not behaving as you would expect :confused: