Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can i load my own samples in cubasis2/3 drum pads

Trying to figure this out . Hope so. Any info appreciated.

Comments

• i’m curious about this one as well

• Yes in cubasis 2 you can with mini sampler.

• @topaz said:
    Yes in cubasis 2 you can with mini sampler.

@topaz ok thanks but iam talking about Drum Pads

• The drum pads are only triggers and not samplers. So no.

@stormbeats said:

@topaz said:

• @topaz said:
    The drum pads are only triggers and not samplers. So no.

@stormbeats said:

@topaz said:

@topaz ok and iam asking if i can trigger my own samples or is it just for the sounds that come with Cubasis

• edited February 2020

@LFS
    I suggested long ago on Steinberg forum to offer a library of drum sounds (list of drums from all kits) and ability to assign sounds to pads from the library so we could pick n choose sounds and build our own kits (similar to FLSM)

Currently there is not even a way to play sounds from separate kits unless we assign those kits to separate tracks and play their sounds separately

• @stormbeats said:

@topaz said:
    The drum pads are only triggers and not samplers. So no.

@stormbeats said:

@topaz said:

@topaz ok and iam asking if i can trigger my own samples or is it just for the sounds that come with Cubasis

They're just midi triggers (just like the piano keys view) so point them at something that plays your own samples (e.g. a sampler AU plugin).

• @MobileMusic said:
    @LFS
    I suggested long ago on Steinberg forum to offer a library of drum sounds (list of drums from all kits) and ability to assign sounds to pads from the library so we could pick n choose sounds and build our own kits (similar to FLSM)

Currently there is not even a way to play sounds from separate kits unless we assign those kits to separate tracks and play their sounds separately

@LFS I would love for the minisampler to evolve into the direction of Cubase's Groove Agent, with sample drag and drop onto pads directly from the files app!

• @topaz said:

And you will be able to do the same with Cubasis 3, when the MiniSampler edit functionality returns.

Best,
    Lars

• @LFS Are there any plans to add an 'empty' Classic Machine that allows the user to quickly drop samples from mediabay and/or arranger to create a custom drum kit?

This would be a welcome addition and those into sample-based workflow would appreciate this a lot.

• @samu yes this is what i meant - thanks to all for info