Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midi keyboard playing sound/preset without anything hooked up

Setup: Ipad pro
Motu M2
Cme Xkey Air (bluetooth)

As soon as i connect the keyboard through its app ( cme ) a preset/sound is assigned to it!

Why is that?

Comments

• IAA zombie app in the background? Or does the CME app have a test sound or something like that?

• Not that I know of....I closed the cme app and was still happening> @brambos said:

IAA zombie app in the background? Or does the CME app have a test sound or something like that?

• Maybe i should mention I was using D1...and at least here...it was kinda quirky...not stable at all...i couldn't load it in Aum as inter app..just auv3...

• @Sergiu said:
    Maybe i should mention I was using D1...and at least here...it was kinda quirky...not stable at all...i couldn't load it in Aum as inter app..just auv3...

Sounds like you should reboot.

• That was it !:)...yeah I keep forgetting that sometimes ios can act like a windows machine> @espiegel123 said:

@Sergiu said:
    Maybe i should mention I was using D1...and at least here...it was kinda quirky...not stable at all...i couldn't load it in Aum as inter app..just auv3...

Sounds like you should reboot.